REBECCA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Arbeiter
Padawan

Re: REBECCA

Post by Arbeiter »

thanks for the information that would be great, of course, unfortunately this castig will no longer be available for purchase..... and the picture would probably be in a bad condition

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No, there is even less about Rebecca in the past casting ...
Here are the most complete material about her.
And still have more for you ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Arbeiter
Padawan

Post by Arbeiter »

Thank you for the clarification and I will wait with anticipation.....

If you are still on vacation, enjoy it....

I was caught by this covit at the weekend and would have so much work :evil:

best regards

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I did it !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

jamesbond427
Newb

Post by jamesbond427 »

Thank you Pierre for making this casting available for purchase

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

My pleasure !!!

PW

Crenk
Guru

Post by Crenk »

Caleb wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:48 pm
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:05 am

She stayed with me for a short period just after I broke up with Tania Russof.
I first have received the crazy Sunny Blue for a week-end in Paris and then Rebecca which was more calm and hyper sweet.
How did Rebecca end up staying with you? Did her relationship end with her BF at the time because he found out she cheated on him at the casting?
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:25 am
As you have seen in the video, I take time with my technic to prepare Rebecca for this first experience.
PW
but the anal prep was not shown? Why?
It is intimated that her anal prep was already done when she walks in the room with her white robe, but then soon as you walk in she says she wants to go to her room. If you prepped her ass already then obviously she knew what was going to happen next(fuck her ass after prep) but she said she wanted to go to her room and made it seem like she didm't want to be there. Was she acting....because immediately she decided to go ahead.

you not inattentively watching the casting !!
First there was classic sex, PW cum in her the mouth
And only then there was a depraved anal

someone_anonymous_3
Newb

Post by someone_anonymous_3 »

Rebecca wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:31 pm
hi mike
mike piano wrote:It's a 'tricky' question, so let me say 'Sorry' before I start!
My question is : If you could turn back the clock, and you knew then what you know now, would you still sign that piece of paper which Pierre gave to you, to allow your Casting to be released? Would you, in fact, still go into the business again, knowing what problems you would face later? I suppose I'm asking, in another way - Did the good times & experiences & the things you learned from working with Pierre & his team 'outweigh' all the problems which started in your life when people discovered your movies?
it´s really tricky question....I think, with the experience I have now I wouldn´t accept to release the casting and all the scenes...This kind of "popularity" is not worth all the problems I had and maybe I will have in the future with some other people...BUT!...I think I would do all the stuff again, if I knew, that nobody will never see anything ;) :D (this is just the hypotetical idea, if I won´t have kids and such great life I have in presence).
And despite of all the problems, I don´t regret anything.
But then many millions of people would have missed your casting video.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Just had a wonderful diner with Rebecca !!!
It's amazing how she looks so beautiful at 44 years old ...

PW

Corvinus
Padawan

Post by Corvinus »

Can we see a picture of her?