REBECCA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
craving
Guru

Re: REBECCA

Post by craving »

dear rebecca,

i love the way you respond to all the (sometimes stupid) questions!
you are not only a very beautiful, but also a very intelligent lady!

all the best from a big fan of yours,

craving

Rebecca
Guru

Post by Rebecca »

sersemcan wrote:..rebecca is the best natural casting which ı watched..your legs,pussy all of them was great..when pierre fucked you in doggy what did you feel rebecca?ıt s nice or it s hurt?
:lol: who can remember what did I feel 10 years ago? :lol: but generally I like this position, so I think it was a pure pleasure :D :D

Mr. B. wrote:Can you tell us how this was in your situation... How did you find a doctor who did all those tests in Bratislava? I mean, you had to present "papers" - this could make him suspicious, couldn't it? At first, weren't you scared about non-condom sex? Drawing blood is no problem for you? Did you get used to do those tests again and again?
There was (maybe still is) a special centre for such tests in BA and it is anonymous. Everyone, who wanted such test just to know his own health state could go there and it was for free. Just when you needed also the certificate (I think it was also in english) you needed to pay for it. The test was valid 3 months (I think...I´m not sure)

realman wrote:Hi Rebecca, I understand you didn't want to watch your own initiation again, but do you have "a film in your head" of your first sex experience with Pierre?
Hey man! I can´t tell you this, I think you forgot, that there is my beloved husband, who is reading this forum sometimes :lol: :lol: :lol:
realman wrote:Sorry if I hurt any feelings, that was not my intention!
of course you didn´t...such questions make me smile and do not hurt! ;)

marlo
Guru

Post by marlo »

:D beloved husband thank you to you to let rebecca talk to us ! lucky lucky man you are! :D

mike piano
Padawan

Post by mike piano »

Hi Rebecca,

First of all, can I add my thanks to all the other appreciative comments which people have made to you, for the honest & intelligent way you have answered all the questions which people have thrown at you since you joined this forum. As others have said, it is fascinating to hear your views & experiences.
But there is one question which I have been 'burning' to ask you! I don't think anyone else has asked you & I have read thru' all the other questions - all 52 pages of them!
It's a 'tricky' question, so let me say 'Sorry' before I start!
My question is : If you could turn back the clock, and you knew then what you know now, would you still sign that piece of paper which Pierre gave to you, to allow your Casting to be released? Would you, in fact, still go into the business again, knowing what problems you would face later? I suppose I'm asking, in another way - Did the good times & experiences & the things you learned from working with Pierre & his team 'outweigh' all the problems which started in your life when people discovered your movies?

Rebecca
Guru

Post by Rebecca »

hi mike
mike piano wrote:It's a 'tricky' question, so let me say 'Sorry' before I start!
My question is : If you could turn back the clock, and you knew then what you know now, would you still sign that piece of paper which Pierre gave to you, to allow your Casting to be released? Would you, in fact, still go into the business again, knowing what problems you would face later? I suppose I'm asking, in another way - Did the good times & experiences & the things you learned from working with Pierre & his team 'outweigh' all the problems which started in your life when people discovered your movies?
it´s really tricky question....I think, with the experience I have now I wouldn´t accept to release the casting and all the scenes...This kind of "popularity" is not worth all the problems I had and maybe I will have in the future with some other people...BUT!...I think I would do all the stuff again, if I knew, that nobody will never see anything ;) :D (this is just the hypotetical idea, if I won´t have kids and such great life I have in presence).
And despite of all the problems, I don´t regret anything.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank you Rebecca, you're adorable ( I knew it already before, but want to tell you again ! )
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

mike piano
Padawan

Post by mike piano »

Hi Rebecca,

Thank you for your (as always!) honest reply. It was, more or less, as I expected, but with an interesting 'twist' at the end - like all good stories! It seems that you want all the fun without any of the 'responsiblity'!!
But as we say in English - you can't have your cake and eat it too! I'm sure you have a phrase with the same meaning in the Czech language!
But, as many of your 'fans' have said before - it's really too bad that people can't accept you & the choices you made in the past without giving you such a hard time.
I just hope that the compliments which you receive on this forum, & the pleasure which you know that you & your 'scenes' give to many of us, will go a little way to lessening the heartache & disappointment which these other more 'negative' reactions have obviously caused you.

mike piano
Padawan

Post by mike piano »

Oops....so sorry.... I mean SLOVAK language, of course!!!

Rebecca
Guru

Post by Rebecca »

mike piano wrote:But as we say in English - you can't have your cake and eat it too!
?why? :D :D :D
...too bad phrase...! :?

horndogger
Guru

Post by horndogger »

Hey Rebecca,

I have a girlfriend who's boyfriend is asking her for anal sex. She is thinking about it and reading online. I know the adult industry is different because the men a larger however they are also more experienced. Do you have any advice for her ? The only advice I have given to her is don't do it if you don't want to. She is undecided.

Thanks,

Horndogger

P.S this is why you would make a good agent for the girls