REBECCA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
radioactif
Guru

Re: REBECCA

Post by radioactif »

dsl mais moi je préfères parler en Coréen !!!

hi Rebecca , 당신이 인 방법

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Manquais plus que ça !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Tu reviens du Japon toi et t'as du être un peu surexposé !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Rebecca
Guru

Post by Rebecca »

bobo6980 wrote:Hello Rebecca
I am also happy married, but for 27years. We have 3 wonderful children.
Take the time to do something special for your self. When you do, it will high light the day, and then do something special for that Super man that you have found. As for your children, I know that you wish not to talk about them so I will be short. Wow do they grow up fast. Savor every second, because it seams like you go to bed one night, and wake up to them moving out going to university.

Well on to why I am writing.
You might find this hard to believe, but about a year or so ago, I seen a picture of you on the opening shot of your interview. That was it!!! I have spent the last year or so trying to find out who you are. I would get a photo here or there, but trying to find you only having "rebecca" was just killer. Just last week i found this site and have read from page one to 58 in one day. Any way I would like to ask you a question about sex, but in light of the last few pages, am afraid to do so. I do not wish to be disrespectful, but am looking for some advise for my wife and myself. We have tried a certain position 3 times but have not been successful. I do not know if you can reply to me privately, but I wish to keep from being belittled, do to my question being to forward.
Just let me know.

By the way, where did those beautiful eyes come from. Do they run in the family.
Your husband is such a lucky man, and you a lucky woman.
Take care I hope that I have not bored you.

I used to be a semiprofessional photographer, but quit because it stopped being fun. I have taken Photography back up after seeing your eyes. I am trying to capture my own Photos of some that may come close.
It´s really long time...27 years..wow! congratulations! Honestly I can not imagine, how it can be to stay with 1 person such a long time....But maybe after 20 years I will be at the same level as you are now :) and you are right...the time is passing so fast...I try to enjoy every minute with my children, because I know, that tomorrow they won´t need us anymore and I know that I will miss the time, when they were in this age...That´s why I try to forget, if I´m sometimes really exhausted or in a bad mood...because this time will never come back.
And thank you very much, for your nice post. But...do you really think, I´m able to give you any advise regarding to sex to make you satisfied? :) I think you should address it to someone like Pierre, I´m sure, he will give you the best advises.

Why did you stop to take pictures? What did you shoot when it stoppet being fun for you?
drac wrote:There's something "magical" around here... it's true that at the begining of this post there were many questions about the videos of Rebecca etc, but since a few weeks most of us are talking about music, films... VOTING (don't forget!!!) and showing respect and kindness to her.
Ok, you're a beauty, that's a fact. But it is not enough to create a such reaction by almost everybody here! so... you have to know that you are very special.
It's funny (and a good thing) to see us becoming a sort of "virtual bodyguards", supervising that the posts are respectful!
Gentlemen, the decadence of Occident is still far away... ;) :D

best regards Rebecca, to you and your family
yes, you are right drac! I completely agree with you. It´s interesting how the topics are changing here... and also I was thinking about my „virtual bodyuards“...it´s amazing to see, how people, who never met me and never spoke to me face to face try to defend me. I´m very gratefull for that. But I understand also the other side and that´s absolutely natural, that not everyone has the same opinion of me. I never even expected that. I'm just a little confused when I am offended by someone who never met me in his whole life and really doesn´t know me and the way I´m living.

parislc
Padawan

Post by parislc »

Dear Rebecca,

When you feel sad, or disturbed by bad things, remember that except your husband and children,you gave pleasure to hundreds normal boys and men who are not specially pervert, but who just love beautiful women like you, and who will, may be never have the opportunity to touch one such like you.

you are the impossible dream of 90% men on earth and at the origin of liters and liter of joyful sperm, men self satisfactions and fantaisies all around the world, and to give so much pleasure and giving to so many men the opportunity to see (we would prefer to do....) something thats seems nearly impossible (i.e. to seduce a woman like you) is a good action !!!!! and help us to believe that yes, it is possible !!!

making some good to others as you did (even if you didn't know at this time) is a good action !!!!

So thank you for having showing us your beauty, your perfect breast, your lovely pussy, your wonderful ass, your magic eyes, at the best of their time...you include a part of dream in many men' s life!

with your answers on this chat, we all can see, that you are a good woman.

I hope you the best.

take care.

bobo6980
Padawan

Post by bobo6980 »

Hi again Rebecca

I guess that I will just ask the question.
I would prefer that you would answer, mainly due to I want your opinion. But I would also like to have Mr. Woodman's input on what his method is. Is it just what we see, that he just keeps going till it becomes nice.
On the interview, it looks like you did not have any preparation prior to anal sex. 1.Was there any thing that you did to prepare for anal sex?
2. If it was painful, how long before if became pleasureable?
3. Was it truly nice?

Sorry for being so forward, but it seemed that you truly enjoyed the experience. My wife would like to try again, because she has heard that is can be pleasureable, but at this time we are not able to get past the pain.

Again sorry for being so forward, but I do not know anyone personally that I can trust.

As fare as Photography, I began photographing weddings an things like that. I just didn't enjoy that type of work, so I quit. I however do enjoy doing portraits, and semi nude work. Have done some lately for women to give to there husbands and boyfriends for birthdays, and valentines day.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

As you have seen in the video, I take time with my technic to prepare Rebecca for this first experience. The answer to your other questions seems obvious when you watch the video but Rebecca is the only one able to answer concretly but I think she already did before on that topic...
I advise you in case what you said is true about your wife to be patient, to try again and again and to push her to concentrate very much on her clit and forget the feeling " behind" and step by step she will enjoy very much !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Rebecca
Guru

Post by Rebecca »

@ parislc : It's very nice from you that you wrote me this. I think I´ll read this text everytime when I feel useless and my confidence rises again ;) ....but...90% men on the earth??? :D :D :D isn´t it too much? :D :D...and be sure, that it is possible (I mean to seduce a woman like me)...be sure, that there is nothing special about me :)
anyway thank you once again parislc
bobo6980 wrote:
On the interview, it looks like you did not have any preparation prior to anal sex. 1.Was there any thing that you did to prepare for anal sex?
3. Was it truly nice?
Before I met Pierre I tried anal sex with my boyfriend about 3 times and it was a disaster. I think that even at delivering our children I didn´t feel such pain and I was sure, that this method I will try never again . Pierre´s preparation was something like miracle to me...I didn´t know how...but suddenly I have experienced anal sex and I very enjoyed it. There was truly nothing painful. So I think it´s just about technic and patiency....and maybe also concentration ;) So keep trying 8-)

bobo6980 wrote: As fare as Photography, I began photographing weddings an things like that. I just didn't enjoy that type of work, so I quit. I however do enjoy doing portraits, and semi nude work. Have done some lately for women to give to there husbands and boyfriends for birthdays, and valentines day.
I admire people who can do beautiful pictures, it's not easy and certainly is necessary to have a great sense for a photo. One month ago I also visited such a photographer and she made some very nice pictures of me.(it was really not easy! :D :D ) It was a gift for my husband.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks for nice words Rebecca !
I don't know if you wish or not but I saw some of those pictures and on it you are just
WOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW !!!!
So he feel good with this idea, show us some of because really you're a queen on it !
But I can understand if you don't want...
Cheers !

PW

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

I agree with Pierre, it would be very cool to see at least one of those pictures! I also understand it if you don't want to.
Rebecca wrote:90% men on the earth??? isn´t it too much?
By the way, Rebecca, it was 90% BEFORE we got the chance to get to know you! Now I think it's even higher than that!

Take care!
The Canadian.

crat
Newb

Post by crat »

Rebecca wrote:@ parislc : It's very nice from you that you wrote me this. I think I´ll read this text everytime when I feel useless and my confidence rises again ;) ....but...90% men on the earth??? :D :D :D isn´t it too much? :D :D...and be sure, that it is possible (I mean to seduce a woman like me)...be sure, that there is nothing special about me :)
anyway thank you once again parislc
bobo6980 wrote:
3. Was it truly nice?
Before I met Pierre I tried anal sex with my boyfriend about 3 times and it was a disaster. I think that even at delivering our children I didn´t feel such pain and I was sure, that this method I will try never again . Pierre´s preparation was something like miracle to me...I didn´t know how...but suddenly I have experienced anal sex and I very enjoyed it. There was truly nothing painful. So I think it´s just about technic and patiency....and maybe also concentration ;) So keep trying 8-)

bobo6980 wrote: As fare as Photography, I began photographing weddings an things like that. I just didn't enjoy that type of work, so I quit. I however do enjoy doing portraits, and semi nude work. Have done some lately for women to give to there husbands and boyfriends for birthdays, and valentines day.
I admire people who can do beautiful pictures, it's not easy and certainly is necessary to have a great sense for a photo. One month ago I also visited such a photographer and she made some very nice pictures of me.(it was really not easy! :D :D ) It was a gift for my husband.

hello Rebecca

i see your casting you are beautiful and i like your bosoms very much,
(my english is bad sorry)

i don't like very well your buttocks but in anal position and in anal sex you are a very beautiful wife

is it your favorite position