Voting Discussions

Pierre woodman is one of the biggest porn maker of the world. Ask him everything you want to knows about girls and porn business. Hot News inside.
Jean
Guru
Posts: 3275
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:19 am

Re: Voting Discussions

Post by Jean »

The actual voting system generate unbalanced percentages, "unfair" result for some users, possibles cheat "tricks" , disapointements, ect

So the idea was to propose rules, and debate here about it, for eventualy "update/evolve" the voting process to a system that please better to everyone, and could be more "fair"
Valmont wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:26 pm

For rule number 2, I agree if there is no incitation to vote for specific girls on the vote thread.
But I disagree if we forbid incitation on the girls personal thread because its normal to call girls fans to vote for their favourites.
I don't know, if an user is fan of a girl, he should already know what to do and take the initiative, from himself, to vote for his desires, but the debate is open for me, as i said, the goal is to make everyone happy

Jean
Guru
Posts: 3275
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:19 am

Re: Voting Discussions

Post by Jean »

Valmont wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:26 pm

For rule number 2, I agree if there is no incitation to vote for specific girls on the vote thread.
But I disagree if we forbid incitation on the girls personal thread because its normal to call girls fans to vote for their favourites.
Look what i did in my signature, it could be an alternative solution for remind people to vote, what you think ?

JohnWick
Guru
Posts: 828
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:40 pm

Re: Voting Discussions

Post by JohnWick »

That's the smartest thing you ever did.

Jean
Guru
Posts: 3275
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:19 am

Re: Voting Discussions

Post by Jean »

JohnWick wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:31 am
That's the smartest thing you ever did.
Ok, but you're still very calm about the "ghost account" problem, i don't know, anyone could create multiple account, with vpn, and vote multiple time, reason why i proposed to fordin account of less than 3 months users, non paying and with less than 100 messages, seems a good idea to me

Valmont
Guru
Posts: 1852
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:09 pm

Re: Voting Discussions

Post by Valmont »

@Jean :
about the signature, not bad ; but we dont see carefully the signature and I think that a reminder in the girl's thread is really more efficient.

And for the ghost accounts, this is a real problem. Yes I think that giving the right to vote only to people who are at least 3 months paying members or 3 months forum members but with at least 50 messages.
50 because 100 messages mean 30 messages by month, so 1 message a day, almost impossible..Not all the people could write 1 message by day on this forum.

We could propose these rules on the vote thread to Pierre. Maybe it could pacify the relationship between members when there will be a vote.

But Jean, you know, JohnWick will have Bella Green's casting updated in february, it is almost sure.
And me (and Durex88, Tango75jlb...) will have Rubi Rizzo's presale in february and her casting in march.
So everything will be ok, everyone will be happy now.

JohnWick
Guru
Posts: 828
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:40 pm

Re: Voting Discussions

Post by JohnWick »

Jean wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:32 am

Ok, but you're still very calm about the "ghost account" problem, i don't know, anyone could create multiple account, with vpn, and vote multiple time, reason why i proposed to fordin account of less than 3 months users, non paying and with less than 100 messages, seems a good idea to me
I don't know Jean. Maybe it's my ghost accounts. Forfeit their accounts and do what you want. I really don't care about this problem anymore.

Kmconstantine
Guru
Posts: 915
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:50 pm

Re: Voting Discussions

Post by Kmconstantine »

May I also make a suggestion for the next voting session...a vote can only be cast once. No changing names to be allowed at all, because :

1. It makes the count a lot easier and the thread is less messy.
2. It prohibits anyone from altering the trajectory of votes which is caused by changing names. You get 1 chance to vote so choose wisely.

Jean
Guru
Posts: 3275
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:19 am

Re: Voting Discussions

Post by Jean »

KmConstantine, look at page 3, i proposed something like that, and others things, would be cool that you give opinion :)

John wick, i never accused you, i said every time we talk about that, you say "No no no, Its impossible, no" , for solve a problem that could also be unfair for you, and also for Ein, think about it, what you will do tommorow if everybody do "ghost account" for their personal tastes ? You will also be into the unfair group...

The key is to bring good balance, and regular fair result for everyone

User avatar
Eintracht
Guru
Posts: 1844
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:38 am

Re: Voting Discussions

Post by Eintracht »

Jean wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 1:47 pm
KmConstantine, look at page 3, i proposed something like that, and others things, would be cool that you give opinion :)

John wick, i never accused you, i said every time we talk about that, you say "No no no, Its impossible, no" , for solve a problem that could also be unfair for you, and also for Ein, think about it, what you will do tommorow if everybody do "ghost account" for their personal tastes ? You will also be into the unfair group...

The key is to bring good balance, and regular fair result for everyone
Jeannie, that's why I am proposing to stop that voting at all. It will keep people from generating fake accounts as well as it will keep people from breaking others balls by spamming the forum with annoying advertisements.
We had no voting for 10 years before this kaboo started. And they weren't worse in any way. Any voting will live disappointed users behind.
“You cannot blame porn, ... When I was young, I used to masturbate to Gilligan's Island.” - Ron Jeremy

Jean
Guru
Posts: 3275
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:19 am

Re: Voting Discussions

Post by Jean »

Ein, you don't think that an other solution is possible ? Less extrem than stop everything ? a voting system with rules, i don't know, we are 5 here to look at the voting thread everyday, we could easely manage the thing with rules, toghether , but its just a proposition

Post Reply