Voting Discussions

Pierre woodman is one of the biggest porn maker of the world. Ask him everything you want to knows about girls and porn business. Hot News inside.
User avatar
Eintracht
Guru
Posts: 1845
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:38 am

Re: Voting Discussions

Post by Eintracht »

Pizzaro wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:45 pm
Eintracht wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:06 pm

He goes to up to eleven when he cums. You need the heart of a bull to survive that over 50! :lol:
Absolutely! But sometimes I worry for Pierre I never see someone growl like a beast when he cums. Sometimes you think the girl might bit his dick off and he start to cry but then when he is cumming in her mouth the girl open her eyes to see if he is ok and he is not dying. She look confused what's happening to him because he cums so loud it's very funny :lol:
A Pierre Woodman orgasm is the closest thing a normal human can come to a HULK-Transformation!

Image
“You cannot blame porn, ... When I was young, I used to masturbate to Gilligan's Island.” - Ron Jeremy

Jean
Guru
Posts: 3110
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:19 am

Re: Voting Discussions

Post by Jean »

I like James Bond when he play poker, never cheating, that's a real man alpha, only faggots and cowards are cheating in a compétition

JohnWick
Guru
Posts: 753
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:40 pm

Re: Voting Discussions

Post by JohnWick »

@Valmont I don't want to argue with you any longer because you will just carry on an on and won't stop. So no problem with you at all. All is good.

But for Jean...for someone like him who is the biggest hypocrite on this forum to call me hateful when he addresses people as "faggots" I don't need to say any further. This guy is the biggest bullshitter and racial homophobe here.

Jean
Guru
Posts: 3110
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:19 am

Re: Voting Discussions

Post by Jean »

To please everyone and stop the bullshit, i propose 2 rules :

1: No vote accepted for acounts that don't have minimum 6 months of activity

2: Vote incitation for specific girl on others users, forbiden

How about that ?

dgedge82
Guru
Posts: 300
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:35 am

Re: Voting Discussions

Post by dgedge82 »

Hi everybody,

I totally agree with what you wrote just above.

dgedge

JohnWick
Guru
Posts: 753
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:40 pm

Re: Voting Discussions

Post by JohnWick »

Jean wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:00 pm
To please everyone and stop the bullshit, i propose 2 rules :

1: No vote accepted for acounts that don't have minimum 6 months of activity

2: Vote incitation for specific girl on others users, forbiden

How about that ?
Haha great idea Jean so newer paying members like me and everyone else get a kick in the backside because you call it. What a lunatic 🤪

Jean
Guru
Posts: 3110
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:19 am

Re: Voting Discussions

Post by Jean »

I forgot :

3: voting change, limited 1 time per user (to avoid managing trouble/bordelo for KmConstantine )
JohnWick wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:20 pm


Haha great idea Jean so newer paying members like me and everyone else get a kick in the backside because you call it. What a lunatic 🤪
Paying members with mores than 100 posts, like you, are ok, but "ghost account" with less than 100 messages, no paying, less than 6 months, should be forbiden, what do you propose for solve the "ghost account cheating" technique ? Please give idea !

JohnWick
Guru
Posts: 753
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:40 pm

Re: Voting Discussions

Post by JohnWick »

I don't have any idea but it's exactly the point I was trying to make before. It's impossible to know for sure without going through everyone and "assuming" someone is not a member is unfair. Some can be members and only open an account after. With close to 100 000 members unless there is some computer to make it then good luck.

Valmont
Guru
Posts: 1852
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:09 pm

Re: Voting Discussions

Post by Valmont »

Jean wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:28 pm
I forgot :

3: voting change, limited 1 time per user (to avoid managing trouble/bordelo for KmConstantine )

It could be a good rule but it has to be flexible. Because sometimes you have to change more than 1 time and it could not depend on you, but depending on general events.
For example, when Nikki Waine CX will be released on the beginning of february, maybe some members will change their vote, to avoid wasting their vote.
And sometimes they already changed their vote before.

Valmont
Guru
Posts: 1852
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:09 pm

Re: Voting Discussions

Post by Valmont »

Jean wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:00 pm
To please everyone and stop the bullshit, i propose 2 rules :

1: No vote accepted for acounts that don't have minimum 6 months of activity

2: Vote incitation for specific girl on others users, forbiden

How about that ?
For rule number 1, I think it could be less harsh, maybe three months of activity could be enough.
Paying members who pay for 3 months, its good.
For the others, not paying members site but forum members for 3 months, if there is a suspicion, Pierre and his team could check the IP adress. They could discover if these are ghost accounts.

When I discuss with Orgazmo/Eugene, it takes two or three months to discover he is a LP member.

For rule number 2, I agree if there is no incitation to vote for specific girls on the vote thread.
But I disagree if we forbid incitation on the girls personal thread because its normal to call girls fans to vote for their favourites.

Post Reply