MAYA BENSINGER

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: MAYA BENSINGER

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Mr T become a member and go to watch Susy Fox instead always ak things before they are online and never subscribe once they are !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

user-47
Guru

Post by user-47 »

I'm intrigued ...
Yay, perhaps an idea for the next shoot?

As it was mentioned above here already, there was three more gentlemen, Pierre's "Vieille Garde" - most trusted and tested Squires - David Perry, Everhard and Alain Deloin...

How did you liked them?

I am most certain, that they didnt forget to care for your backdoor gape, most likely, Pierre took care of it personally, making it wide open; but they did'nt forget to treat well your pussy too, did they!? :-) Was it red and looked like Jambon-beurre (that's famous french sandwich).

Again, if possible, no spoilers :-) :D :) ;)

pieter
Guru

Post by pieter »

Maya Bensinger wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:06 pm
I'm not doing it for the money. If I did another scene/shoot with him, I would only wanna do it if it's unquestionably the hottest, the most intense, the best video EVER on this site.
:lol:

You are making it easy now. Without even having to see whatever you have shot or will shoot in future. You won't accomplish that.

But as long as you think you did it's ok right?

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:28 pm
Mr T become a member and go to watch Susy Fox instead always ak things before they are online and never subscribe once they are !!!

PW

these are the clever ones and many times they will find more than the fools

gipsyking
Padawan

Post by gipsyking »

pierre, you know my question. did you do it on maya or not? ;)

Hector
Guru

Post by Hector »

Maya can make the best video with SMM :D

snakeeyes
Guru

Post by snakeeyes »

Maya Bensinger wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:45 am
Well, it happened! I still can’t believe I did it.

None of it (phone calls, flight, initial dinner, etc.) felt real until … well … until Pierre took me to another room and turned the camera on.

Off camera I didn’t perceive him as a dom. We had dinner the night before and breakfast the day of the shoot. I had no sexual energy whatsoever. He seemed very tired and distracted.

So when we walked into the room, I didn’t really how this would work. But the moment he turned on the camera, the whole energy changed. Everything changed.

He immediately established the dom-sub power dynamic. The way he looked at me, the way he used the camera to “scan” my body from head to toe … in this case from toe to head.

It felt like I was his target and there was no way I could escape him and whatever he had in mind for me.

That was intense! And I immediately turned on by it and drawn to him, which I wasn’t before he turned on the camera.

All of the sudden I really wanted to make sure he is happy with me and that I please him. I also started thinking about all the women he had interviewed before me and how he had all the power and I had none. I was completely at this mercy.

And so it began. It was way more intense and way more personal than I expected. In fact I didn’t expect it to feel personal at all. I thought I would simply go through this fantasy/scenario (on my own) while still maintaining some sort of distance from him (silly me). But no. He completed dominated me and I was willing to do anything for him. He made me wanna do anything and everything for him. It wasn’t my will. It was all his will. By the end of the shoot, I was his.

I’m still processing all of it and trying to understand my feelings …

Ask away. Talking about it will help me process it further.

Maya
Very stimulating.

user-47
Guru

Post by user-47 »

so Maya,

how do you feel now?

Sherlok
Guru

Post by Sherlok »

Maya Bensinger wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:06 pm

I'm not doing it for the money. If I did another scene/shoot with him, I would only wanna do it if it's unquestionably the hottest, the most intense, the best video EVER on this site.
This casting has me intrigued!! :roll:
Let's see if his casting is up to the best
Maybe we have it as a gift from the Three Kings? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ahill92
Guru

Post by Ahill92 »

Please Maestrale, update the casting as soon as possible! :roll: