MAYA BENSINGER

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Mr T
Padawan

Re: MAYA BENSINGER

Post by Mr T »

Elle m'a dit que c'était très dur. Je ne mens pas. Je demande juste de l'attendre avec impatience. Et payer des crédits pour la scène. Pouvez-vous me dire s'il vous plaît?

snakeeyes
Guru

Re: Maya Bensinger

Post by snakeeyes »

:lol:
Maya Bensinger wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 6:03 pm
Well, I might as well just say it. Here are the things I wanna see getting to done to myself on camera (ordered by how important it is to me):
  • Throatpie - it looks so damn hot and I wanna do it at least once in my life
  • Rough anal that I can enjoy - the emphasis is on "enjoy" - I would do anything for it if Pierre can figure it out for me
  • DP that I can enjoy - again the emphasis is that I should "enjoy" it
  • Another major checkbox for me is DAP ...
There is two other things that I wanna do but that I won't say lol
Man, that throatpie guy is going to be so excited to see this and has questions prepared.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes and it start to be annoying !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Scorpion555
Guru

Re: Maya Bensinger

Post by Scorpion555 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 10:46 am
As I said ...

Maya-destroyed-by-4.jpg

and her ITW is coming now ...

Capture d’écran 2022-12-26 à 12.24.01.png

https://twitter.com/mayabensinger

PW

Very nice seeing this and knowing this nice ass took a good pounding and she received full Woodman Treatment.
5B20DCBA-84A5-41B5-A420-78D9190D9060.jpeg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes you will love it ( and Balou too :lol: :lol: :lol: ) !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Mr T
Padawan

Post by Mr T »

Can we get it before the new years master?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I already said JANUARY !!!

PW

user-47
Guru

Post by user-47 »

In meanwhile,

we would like to know Maya, how did you feel about this whole thing? Did you ENJOY it?

Maya Bensinger
Guru

Post by Maya Bensinger »

Well, it happened! I still can’t believe I did it.

None of it (phone calls, flight, initial dinner, etc.) felt real until … well … until Pierre took me to another room and turned the camera on.

Off camera I didn’t perceive him as a dom. We had dinner the night before and breakfast the day of the shoot. I had no sexual energy whatsoever. He seemed very tired and distracted.

So when we walked into the room, I didn’t really how this would work. But the moment he turned on the camera, the whole energy changed. Everything changed.

He immediately established the dom-sub power dynamic. The way he looked at me, the way he used the camera to “scan” my body from head to toe … in this case from toe to head.

It felt like I was his target and there was no way I could escape him and whatever he had in mind for me.

That was intense! And I immediately turned on by it and drawn to him, which I wasn’t before he turned on the camera.

All of the sudden I really wanted to make sure he is happy with me and that I please him. I also started thinking about all the women he had interviewed before me and how he had all the power and I had none. I was completely at this mercy.

And so it began. It was way more intense and way more personal than I expected. In fact I didn’t expect it to feel personal at all. I thought I would simply go through this fantasy/scenario (on my own) while still maintaining some sort of distance from him (silly me). But no. He completed dominated me and I was willing to do anything for him. He made me wanna do anything and everything for him. It wasn’t my will. It was all his will. By the end of the shoot, I was his.

I’m still processing all of it and trying to understand my feelings …

Ask away. Talking about it will help me process it further.

Maya

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

Dommage ces masques Cagoules , c'est horrible ! le masque d' AMYNA BLACK est beaucoup plus sympa , celui que Portait Lola Heart aussi !