MAYA BENSINGER

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Sherlok
Guru

Re: MAYA BENSINGER

Post by Sherlok »

Maya Bensinger wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:13 pm
Let me talk to Pierre ...
fb961f6d111561f9db43a8c93732e9e3.gif

Maya Bensinger
Guru

Post by Maya Bensinger »

Phelan wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:23 pm
Just book a flight :D
Too soon. My mind is still occupied with what happened this month ... let alone whether I wanna shoot another video. In fact, I'm asking myself whether I should simply stop with everything and go out "on top" with this video.

Maya Bensinger
Guru

Post by Maya Bensinger »

Also ... I didn't forget what some people said about me on here ...

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

Maya Bensinger wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 6:38 pm
Sherlok wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:22 pm
We haven't seen your scene yet but I think an SMM with Pierre is perfect for you.
What's SMM?

Maya are you interested to try a BBC?

Maya Bensinger
Guru

Post by Maya Bensinger »

Hm, did you watch the interview?

Sherlok
Guru

Post by Sherlok »

Maya Bensinger wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:27 pm
Phelan wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:23 pm
Just book a flight :D
Too soon. My mind is still occupied with what happened this month ... let alone whether I wanna shoot another video. In fact, I'm asking myself whether I should simply stop with everything and go out "on top" with this video.
I like you but I'll be honest.
You would be at the top if you filmed a couple more scenes with Pierre(Wunf,XXXX...),because that means he likes you a lot and your scenes are good business for the site.
If he has given you the chance to come back and you don't come back we will understand but few girls and even less without seeing her face have had this opportunity.
The bigger you get here, the more benefits you will have in your future... think about it.
I hope you come back one day!! ;)
Maya Bensinger wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:30 pm
Also ... I didn't forget what some people said about me on here ...
The rest of us don't matter to you... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maya Bensinger
Guru

Post by Maya Bensinger »

Sherlok wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:57 pm
You would be at the top if you filmed a couple more scenes with Pierre(Wunf,XXXX...),because that means he likes you a lot and your scenes are good business for the site.
If he has given you the chance to come back and you don't come back we will understand but few girls and even less without seeing her face have had this opportunity.
I get all of that.
The bigger you get here, the more benefits you will have in your future... think about it.
I'm not doing it for the money. If I did another scene/shoot with him, I would only wanna do it if it's unquestionably the hottest, the most intense, the best video EVER on this site.

I see 2 challenges:
  • I want a scenario that's truly exceptional and from my own experience it takes time to develop such a scenario
  • there are so many haters on this site, which means that even if I did accomplish my goal ... I can see how they would try to sabotage it. I don't like that idea AT ALL
Let's see. Anyways, I'm done with 2022. I'm off partying. Happy New Year to everyone!

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

Thank you for allowing us to witness your time with Pierre! Have a safe, healthy and fun filled night! :twisted: :twisted:

Ahill92
Guru

Post by Ahill92 »

Happy new year! January 2023. Maybe full casting? :roll:

Mr T
Padawan

Post by Mr T »

Maya Bensinger wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:06 pm
Sherlok wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:57 pm
I get all of that.
I'm not doing it for the money. If I did another scene/shoot with him, I would only wanna do it if it's unquestionably the hottest, the most intense, the best video EVER on this site.

I see 2 challenges:
  • I want a scenario that's truly exceptional and from my own experience it takes time to develop such a scenario
  • there are so many haters on this site, which means that even if I did accomplish my goal ... I can see how they would try to sabotage it. I don't like that idea AT ALL
Let's see. Anyways, I'm done with 2022. I'm off partying. Happy New Year to everyone!
Did he cum in your throat like you wanted?