MAYA BENSINGER

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Phelan
Guru

Re: MAYA BENSINGER

Post by Phelan »

Looking forward to see that scene :)

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

Maya Bensinger wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 4:18 pm
user-47 wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:31 pm
As for this moment, you feel like you are 100% satisfied? Or there are still some things that you didnt try with Pierre and want to give a shot?
Since the shoot, I have gone through the following phases:

(1) right after the shoot, I would have been down to keep going. Like I said, he completely dominated me and my state of mind was to stay around him and to do whatever he else he would have had in mind for me. In a sense, I expected him to ask me to stay for a few more days and when that didn’t happen, I was disappointed because I thought that I maybe hadn’t done well. I was so jealous when I realized that another girl was coming the next day and that he was shooting with her. Like I said, I kept hoping until the last moment that he would cancel his plans with the new girl and that he would ask me to stay.

(2) a few days after the shoot, I started to think that it was the worst thing I ever did and that Pierre was an asshole. That he used me.

It felt like I was snapping out of it. That I was no longer under his spell. I think that I was mostly jealous because I didn’t hear from him. I didn’t want to be just another girl for him. I wanted to be THE girl for him. In a crazy world, I would have wanted him to retire and to never ever have another shoot with anyone else lol.

(3) the pendulum is slowly swinging back and I’m feeling less emotional/jealous about things (mostly because we have been talking in the last few days and he was able to explain certain things to me).

With that said, I’m slowly asking myself what it would be like IF I was to see him again. I hate my mind but it has a life of its own.

That being said, I don’t want to exclude the possibility of doing another shoot with him … but I also don’t want to make any promises since things are still too fresh.
Maya first of all I wish you all the best in new 2023. Secondly please come back to Budapest, Pierre is the best producer ever and very good guy who respects every human being especially hot ladies like you. Shooting for him is one of the best decisions you ever made trust me. ;)

Maya Bensinger
Guru

Post by Maya Bensinger »

Sherlok wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:22 pm
We haven't seen your scene yet but I think an SMM with Pierre is perfect for you.
What's SMM?

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

SMM, Sado Maso Master domination game, ect,

I find the visual with your black leather/ latex mask absolutly awesome, on a esthetic side, even if SMM is not what i like to watch, i admit the concept is original, if Quentin Tarantino would've seen you in 1994, i bet everything on the table, that you'll would have been in Pulp Fiction ! :)

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

and Pierre wears black leather gloves :D
Attachments
FE860D43-1590-408D-9E47-C942F7713326.jpeg
61DA653B-9AAF-43DC-B3E5-91E5758C2E2A.jpeg

Maya Bensinger
Guru

Post by Maya Bensinger »

Jean wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 6:51 pm
SMM, Sado Maso Master domination game, ect,
Interesting. Based on his website, it never occurred to me that he would be into that and he never brought it up with me.

I'm intrigued ...

Maya Bensinger
Guru

Post by Maya Bensinger »

Phelan wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 6:52 pm
and Pierre wears black leather gloves :D
Where are these pictures from? It's obviously Pierre in the second picture but the style is so different from what I can see on the site.

Is this from another website he owns?

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

Maya Bensinger
Guru

Post by Maya Bensinger »

Let me talk to Pierre ...

Phelan
Guru