KAI TAYLOR

Comment and ask everything about boys in Woodman Castings
Jean
Guru

Re: KAI TAYLOR

Post by Jean »

It's a disease, but a "trigger event" just make the disease in a more dangerous level, like an émotive phonecall, a sudden relationship break, ect

Donkeypunch
Guru

Post by Donkeypunch »

I wonder what truly happened to Kai and the details surrounding his death. I guess we will never really know anything other than it was some form of suicide.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Why do you need "details" ???
He decided to leave this world saturday night and sadly he was able to do it !!! What else is important to be known ???

:( :( :(

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Donkeypunch
Guru

Post by Donkeypunch »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 5:32 pm
He decided to leave this world saturday night and sadly he was able to do it !!! What else is important to be known ???

PW
I think it's normal for everyone to want to know what happened. Especially his fans who cared about him and don't know why.

ragingboner
Guru

Post by ragingboner »

Donkeypunch wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 11:50 pm
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 5:32 pm

PW
I think it's normal for everyone to want to know what happened. Especially his fans who cared about him and don't know why.
Personally i have no need to know how it happend, just what. And we've gotten that.

Regardless, it's a real shame. He was a good performer but most importantly seemed like a genuine and good guy.

Also, of course, sorry for your loss Pierre :(

Marcell
Padawan

Post by Marcell »

Well I don't believe that depression alone caused him to do it. His tweets the day before don't suggest that he was in that mood. Something triggered him. That's my opinion without any facts!

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

My week was completely overbooked so I did read these news this morning and I'm really shocked.

When Robert Enke decided to leave this world - the german goalkeeper - his wife said in her interview after this drama that "sometimes love is not enough".

It's hard to believe that my favourite male performer Kai with his audience, his expression and his positive energy passed away. I wish him to find his peace and love in heaven and will pray for him at a wonderful silent place at weekend.

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

Of course something trigerred him, because even in dépression, you don't wake up in the morning and décide to do the worse, without a reason, you know, the little drop of water that make the boat overflow, the proof is his "happy tweet mood" the day before, but we'll never know the détails, even if when it comes to "feelings" sudden change into a man's heart, you don't have to search very far...

nautica
Guru

Post by nautica »

I regret this situation pierre, in my opinion the best actor of your team will leave a big void in your team that no other can match, in the form of gratitude for his talent, thank him with epic scenes.

JohnWick
Guru

Post by JohnWick »

Well I disagree because a depressed person is very 'good' at hiding their true feelings. It's what Kai did. His laughter and happy tweets was just a disguise and it helped him deal with his sitiation and to 'fool' everyone else.