KAI TAYLOR

Comment and ask everything about boys in woodman castings
Post Reply
zigfieldfollies
Guru
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:23 pm

Re: KAI TAYLOR

Post by zigfieldfollies »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 5:32 pm
Why do you need "details" ???
He decided to leave this world saturday night and sadly he was able to do it !!! What else is important to be known ???

:( :( :(

PW
Glad you are sticking around! :))

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 85609
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All
Contact:

Re: KAI TAYLOR

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank you !!!

Well I disagree because a depressed person is very 'good' at hiding their true feelings. It's what Kai did. His laughter and happy tweets was just a disguise and it helped him deal with his sitiation and to 'fool' everyone else.
Well you touched the true spot !!!
Kai was someone with up and down character and very very difficult to understand but I was one of the only person who tried always make him feel good. We have had some arguments sometimes ( even a public fight on social media's in 2018 ) , but at the end always the huge friendship was on the top.
I'm speechless to see someone who did an interview recently and presented as his top friend in Xbiz was not at all in good frienship with him and even Kai promised him to kick his ass next time he will meet him !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's amazing how many assholes surround us and how when you die so many of them pretend they were your friend just to make a show for themselves !!!
I think I don't need play any games, Kai was in restaurant with me the afternoon before his death with Serena Santos, and his girlfriend Blue Angel could tell you, he called her because he was crying of happiness after I told him some funny crazy jokes and he was happy to tell Blue those stories !!! It's the last time I saw him, and the day after just few minutes before he quits this world he send me a voice message that I will keep forever and his last words at the end was :
" I LOVE YOU PIERRE " Bye Bye ...

Honestly when I listen him the tears goes to my eyes and it makes me sad I did not see his call because maybe I will have been able to stop him.
It's important too me that he told me this. I think everyone watching my videos can understand we were a family for him.
Last week I was yieling on him and Deloin because they have this stupid game to slap each others during the DP and laugh like two kids while doing this !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I will keep this image of him in my mind ...

PW
The spider can lose hairs never its cunning !!! In 2022 my web is stronger than ever ...

Vianeta
Padawan
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:10 am

Re: KAI TAYLOR

Post by Vianeta »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 6:21 pm

I'm speechless to see someone who did an interview recently and presented as his top friend in Xbiz was not at all in good frienship with him and even Kai promised him to kick his ass next time he will meet him !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's amazing how many assholes surround us and how when you die so many of them pretend they were your friend just to make a show for themselves !!!
What you said is actually not true. It's obvious you speak about Rocco here and I don't feel Rocco would use someones death to put a publicity show for himself. What does he have to gain if he is already so famous?
I don't think you read this article properly. Rocco already clearly said that Kai was always 'stressed' when they worked together and couldn't perform front of him because Rocco was his idol. If he was 'pretending' to be Kai's friend, then he would not have given him a big role in his new movie last year. And off course when they did start to work together again, Rocco said the problem start again because of his brain. So Rocco did not pretend anything. Kai was always a difficult person to work with everyone.

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 85609
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All
Contact:

Re: KAI TAYLOR

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Rocco already clearly said that Kai was always 'stressed' when they worked together and couldn't perform front of him because Rocco was his idol
This sentence is a ridiculous bullshit !!!

All people in Budapest know for a very precise and specific reason this sentence is a huge shame from Rocco because he can't be possible !!! The stress works on your mind and on your dick until you are in a regular "composition" but once you are not anymore as a regular human you can break the wall with your dick and who cares if it's Rocco or the Queen Elisabeth in the room, you can just do what ever you want. And sorry but Kai had some personal stressful situation connected to his life but for sure as a pro boxer he was never in fear front Rocco )
And Rocco knows that better than anyone too because he is exactly in the same shoes about the "confidence mode" at work.
So yes in my opinion this sentence is a huge offense to the memory of Kai Taylor !!!

And I have a loooooooooot of security camera discussions with Kai and my team and me about his personal feelings about Rocco Siffredi.
So when I say something I know what I am speaking about and I am not here to say any lie. I would like just some people do not try use the problem of Nacho Vidal in february 2019 or now the death of Kai Taylor to promote themselves !!!
It's not too much to ask just that at least ...

PW
The spider can lose hairs never its cunning !!! In 2022 my web is stronger than ever ...

Jarold
Padawan
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:28 pm

Re: KAI TAYLOR

Post by Jarold »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 5:32 pm
Why do you need "details" ???
He decided to leave this world saturday night and sadly he was able to do it !!! What else is important to be known ???

:( :( :(

PW
How he did hat, is not important...But why he did that can be extremely important because knowing that (whatever it would be) may help someone not to do the same...

Vianeta
Padawan
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:10 am

Re: KAI TAYLOR

Post by Vianeta »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 8:39 pm
Rocco already clearly said that Kai was always 'stressed' when they worked together and couldn't perform front of him because Rocco was his idol
This sentence is a ridiculous bullshit !!!

All people in Budapest know for a very precise and specific reason this sentence is a huge shame from Rocco because he can't be possible !!! The stress works on your mind and on your dick until you are in a regular "composition" but once you are not anymore as a regular human you can break the wall with your dick and who cares if it's Rocco or the Queen Elisabeth in the room, you can just do what ever you want. And sorry but Kai had some personal stressful situation connected to his life but for sure as a pro boxer he was never in fear front Rocco )
And Rocco knows that better than anyone too because he is exactly in the same shoes about the "confidence mode" at work.
So yes in my opinion this sentence is a huge offense to the memory of Kai Taylor !!!

And I have a loooooooooot of security camera discussions with Kai and my team and me about his personal feelings about Rocco Siffredi.
So when I say something I know what I am speaking about and I am not here to say any lie. I would like just some people do not try use the problem of Nacho Vidal in february 2019 or now the death of Kai Taylor to promote themselves !!!
It's not too much to ask just that at least ...

PW
Actually it's not a bullshit except what you wrote. No offence but this is only your thoughts and your words. Not a fact. Who is all the people you talk about? Only you are saying this. I don't think Rocco would appreciate your kind words. He did not say he was best of friends with Kai either so not sure why you call him an asshole. No need to write all this nonsense here because you have a personal issue with him. You question his integrity which is not a wise thing to do. I mean many would question yours but I don't see Rocco writing shit about you anywhere???

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 85609
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All
Contact:

Re: KAI TAYLOR

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Look when Nacho Vidal asked Rocco and me not tell anything about his problem until he got his formal blood test result, Rocco immediatly called various media's in Italy and made an interview to be the first to annonce proudly the HIV positive of his "friend" Nacho Vidal.
yeah great way to show your friendship for someone telling it's normal he got it because his sister blablablabalaaaaa or because he is bi sexual blablablabla ( you have the link about it in Rocco thread ) and Nacho was furious after that !!!
Now again something similar but with some variant but again this wish to promote himself via the death of Kai Taylor whom wasn't his friend at all.
After the DP scene with Jayla de Angelis, Kai explained me the very strong discussion he has had with Rocco and how his point of view on him was in disgrace.
You don't know 1% of the truth about what kai had in his heart but me I was nearly every week with him and going to eat with him and speaking a lot !!! Show me some pictures of Kai in a restaurant with Rocco ... show me a voice message send to Rocco few minutes before his death to tell he loved him as he did for me, and then I will apologyze here for my post about Rocco !!!
But trust me if I was publishing some of the words of Kai about various people of this industry that will be a scandal but I'm not like that and I just respect him enough to tell you he was a great boy, very hard to understand sometime yes it's true, with huge personal problems yes it's true, but with a HUGE HEART and this is all counting for me !!!

PW
The spider can lose hairs never its cunning !!! In 2022 my web is stronger than ever ...

Vianeta
Padawan
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:10 am

Re: KAI TAYLOR

Post by Vianeta »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 1:47 pm

You don't know 1% of the truth about what kai had in his heart but me I was nearly every week with him and going to eat with him and speaking a lot !!! Show me some pictures of Kai in a restaurant with Rocco ... show me a voice message send to Rocco few minutes before his death to tell he loved him as he did for me, and then I will apologyze here for my post about Rocco !!!

PW
Then you should have focused on this instead to make bad comment about Rocco.
Why do I have to show you pictures of them in a restaurant? I'm not here to prove who kisses whose ass the most.
Again...I didn't say that Kai and Rocco were best of friends. Rocco already acknowledged that with his troubles saying there was a period they didn't work together, but you twist it saying he want to pretend they were best of friends which is not true, just because he did an interview. Even if you have problem with someone, it costs nothing to say something good about them even after death. Which is what Rocco did. But you want to say oh Rocco is fake, asshole blah blah blah because he make a good testimonial, even acknowledging their relationship was not perfect. Not necessary.
Looks like it would have been better if you did the interview then because you knew him better than Rocco as you say. So why not?

Kylema
Guru
Posts: 147
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:04 pm

Re: KAI TAYLOR

Post by Kylema »

Guys...there is a go fundme initiative for Kai if anyone wants to donate. The proceeds will go to his son who he has left behind.

20220521_110211.jpg

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 85609
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All
Contact:

Re: KAI TAYLOR

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I like Nikki Nutz a lot but better and faster if you just put the link : https://gofund.me/645fc30e

All money goes to Kai Taylor son !!!

PW
The spider can lose hairs never its cunning !!! In 2022 my web is stronger than ever ...

Post Reply