Padawan

Re: KAI TAYLOR

Post by saroumane02 »

He was bankrupted ?

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

Those guys do kids, but they don't subscribes to a life assurance while living ?

milster
Guru

Post by milster »

Man, I am damn late with these news, but now that I have found out, I am absolutely gutted. He was one of the best performers, had charisma and huge cock. I love his videos with Blue Angel.

RIP Mr. Taylor :cry:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

He was not bankrupt at all !!!
And about life insurance I think it’s not a decent comment to say this Jean !!!
Please have respect for him …

PW
The spider can lose hairs never its cunning !!! In 2022 my web is stronger than ever ...

Caleb
Guru

Post by Caleb »

Jean wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 7:56 pm
Those guys do kids, but they don't subscribes to a life assurance while living ?
And where did you hear this bullshit that he don't have life insurance? How you know it?
Maybe this gofundme acc is additional funds for those who wish to contribute.

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

Caleb wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 5:31 pm

And where did you hear this bullshit that he don't have life insurance? How you know it?
Maybe this gofundme acc is additional funds for those who wish to contribute.
It was a question, i added a "?" at the end of my sentence. I said this, because the "donations" ask, made me supposed that he didn't had a life insurence, there's nothing dramatic about this, we just talk

Rip Kai, here the link again, to support his son :arrow: link : https://gofund.me/645fc30e

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yeah and I would like to see some of his "top friends" producers having made profitable money with his work and able pretend in interviews "he was like a son for me" and who are millionnaire to put their hands inside their wallets take their credit cards and make a donation !!!
But as everyone can see, Kai Taylor is under the ground now and those having a big mouths after his death are very silencious now and did NOTHING to help his family to bury him and help his son to fly from Australia to be at the funeral !!!

PW
The spider can lose hairs never its cunning !!! In 2022 my web is stronger than ever ...

Jarold
Padawan

Post by Jarold »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 8:11 am
Yeah and I would like to see some of his "top friends" producers having made profitable money with his work and able pretend in interviews "he was like a son for me" and who are millionnaire to put their hands inside their wallets take their credit cards and make a donation !!!
But as everyone can see, Kai Taylor is under the ground now and those having a big mouths after his death are very silencious now and did NOTHING to help his family to bury him and help his son to fly from Australia to be at the funeral !!!

PW
I'm sorry, but how do you know if they have donated or not?
And btw you are also silent in a way by not saying (without details) what brought him to leave this world...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I'm sorry, but how do you know if they have donated or not?
On the link you can see the people who have donate ...
https://gofund.me/645fc30e and only his GF Blue Angel his in contact with his family and it's his family who did this gofund so it's clear if anyone want help he must just take his bank card and set it up in 2 minutes as I did myself ...
And btw you are also silent in a way by not saying (without details) what brought him to leave this world...
It's a question of respect, it's not me who have to give details about his death. I know how and I know why but until his parents and brother don't wish me to explain it here, I will not ... If you don't understand that I have no solution for you !!!

PW

Vianeta
Padawan

Post by Vianeta »

Well Kai hated Rocco so much that he posted this pic of himself and Blue with him not so long ago. Maybe it's a question of Kai looking up to him more than he did with you Pierre?. Is that possible? Why in the interview he said then that he wanted to be like Rocco and looked for his approval.
Attachments
20220526_191333.jpg