CLARA MIA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: CLARA MIA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Her XXXX with RGS has been updated !!!
One of my best moment this year because Clara is simply THE GIRL OF 2020 for me ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

CLARA MIA
Newb

Post by CLARA MIA »

T'es trop gentil avec moi!
MDR pour le tweet :lol:

Capture d’écran 2020-11-29 à 13.08.45.png

et merci à tous ici pour vos messages. Surtout n'hésitez pas à me suivre sur Twitter et Instagram.
Je vous aime!

Sherlok
Guru

Post by Sherlok »

Sherlok wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:04 pm
This girl is amazing, this year's discovery. :shock:
She loves sex and reflects it in front of the camera.
Particularly too many actors and some do not measure up, too much difference with the "dinosaurs". :lol: :lol: :lol:
I would like you to have done the casting only with her.
Nice job. ;)
I already said it before and I reaffirm myself in it.
It is by far the best gift you have brought us this year, Clara you are a 10. :shock:
It's nice to see her enjoy sex so much in front of the camera and to that we must add what her face and her gestures transmit to us.
It is perverted in its purest form. :D :D :D
Fantastic execution of the scene Pierre trying to capture all the angles and capture all the expressions, it was fantastic.
Thanks for the edit in which there have been no cuts.
Excellent professional work !! ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks a lot !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

Clara t'es trop cool et bandante comme meuf ! On te souhaite tous une très belle et longue carrière sur ce forum, passe nous faire un "coucou" dès que t'en a l'occasion, t'es comme "chez toi" ici ;) :)

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

Vu que Pierre met souvent en parallèle Clara Mia avec Clara Morgane (exemple, "j'espère qu'elle aura une carrière à la CM"), je tiens à dire que je signe immédiatement pour dégager Clara Morgane parcque c'est bon, elle à LAAAAARGEMENT fait son temps et amassé assez de pognon, durant 20 ans, ça suffit (qui achète encore des calendriers "sexy" CM en 2020 ?!? c'est ridicule), place à la nouvelle génération avec Clara Mia pour apporter un nouveau lot de fraicheur bien appréciable !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ehhhhh stop là !!!
Clara Morgane est une amie et je suis très heureux qu'elle puisse vendre ses calendriers en fin d'année comme une marque X,Y Z etc ...
Pourquoi la casser ??? Qu'a t-elle fait de mal ??? STP n'agis pas ici comme les connard de Prague, surtout avec des gens aussi gentils qu'elle !!!
J'espère sincérement que dans 20 ans Clara ... MIA cette fois, pourra elle aussi avoir une image aussi limpide et être autant apréciée par le public.

PW

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

Ok pardon, c'est la lassitude des calendriers qui me fait parler de cette façon, on a pas trop de choix a ce niveau là, c'est plus varié du coté des femmes pour ce genre d'articles

keithv1
Padawan

Post by keithv1 »

Pierre u should do an SMM or WSG with Clara

Or at least a teaser picture of the casting would be nice

keithv1
Padawan

Post by keithv1 »

End the new year with a teaser pic of the casting please pierre