CLARA MIA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: CLARA MIA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

End the new year with a teaser pic of the casting please pierre
You're asking me favor but I did not found your subscription as member of the site ...

Anyway it's the new year's eve so I want be cool and make you happy !!!

Clara-Mia-in-DP.jpg

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

keithv1
Padawan

Post by keithv1 »

Thanks doesn't seem as rough as the xxxx anyway still looking forward to it Thanks I buy her videos on a different account I might join if the casting looks promising
Screenshot_20210101-074531_Chrome.jpg

tango75jlb
Guru

Post by tango75jlb »

Clara-Mia-in-DP.jpg
Quelle image!!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

doesn't seem as rough as the xxxx
Let see it and after you'll tell me !!!

The casting has two parts. The arrival in Budapest when she was a brunette and "an accident" when she came back with blond hairs two months later !!!

I don't like say to much about my preference in order not disappoint other models, but for once I must admit Clara is on the first step of 2020 podium for me !!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

keithv1
Padawan

Post by keithv1 »

Sounds very good she is my favourite new girl I have seen this year looking forward to the update I will be buying straight away

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

a chaque fois que je vois le petit anus de Clara Mia , je me demande comme elle fait ! T'as du avoir la bite écrasée là dedans !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Broyé même et c'est trop bon mais sa chatte est delicieuse aussi !!!

CLARA-MIA---XXXX---BANGED-BY-5-MEN.jpg

PW

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

franchement elle semble sympa , à l'écoute et fait le job , elle a pas la tête gonflée façon princesse !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Non elle est vraiment top en tous points !!!

PW

keithv1
Padawan

Post by keithv1 »

I will buy the casting straight away any idea of when it will be updated