CLARA MIA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: CLARA MIA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Clara c'est bien fait copine avec une des deux soeur Delay ...
Avec Tiffany Tatum c'est bien aussi et c'est en ligne ici :
https://www.wakeupnfuck.com/scene/clara ... -318_25623

CLARA-MIA-and-TIFFANY-TATUM---WUNF-318-love.jpg

et elle confirme qu'elle a kiffé ...

Capture d’écran 2020-10-12 à 15.43.49.png
Any trailer before releasing the Wunf ?
Tu as la vidéo, c'est encore mieux ...

PW
-----2020 I race with blinders, the steaming stupidity around me remains invisible and I only see the finish line

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

Good job from Clara ! Bravo to her !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Just spoked with her !!! She is actually on set for a Canal+ production in south of France.
She is so adorable, send me regularly message, and behave like a very normal person to me. I really hope she will go very high in this business and will get a second life after like Clara Morgane, she deserves it !!!

PW
-----2020 I race with blinders, the steaming stupidity around me remains invisible and I only see the finish line

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I'm a bit surprise there is no comment about the final part of this video ... I thought a RGS with Clara should have been a big "woaw" !!!
Or maybe it's because ... I just show it NOW !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

a111670
Padawan

Post by a111670 »

As your big fan of PAL, master Pierre.... I never miss any epic RGS scenes for years. And there was no this part at the first video (length: 1:37:23) you uploaded. Fortunately you mentioned about this update here, otherwise I will miss this RGS forever :o :o :o

Thank you for your amazing work for Clara Mia and Alisia Wonderland this week. Don't let me wait too long for the next update of these 2 pretty girls 8-) 8-) 8-)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

The final part of her XXXX is even nastier !!!

PW

a111670
Padawan

Post by a111670 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:51 pm
The final part of her XXXX is even nastier !!!

PW
Hahaha......Now I have to keep following any signs of updates on my favorite list every day. Don't let me wait too so long, please. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Attachments
未命名.png