BAMBI KEUTASS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: BAMBI KEUTASS

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Amuse toi bien pounette, la rentrée va être sévère comme tu aimes et je vais te claquer la chatte jusqu'à la lézarder !!!
Bambi Keutass pussy.png
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

makker
Guru

Post by makker »

For most non-french people, this girl is not very interesting since the casting is all done in french and so not comprehensible. It takes away an important part of the whole experience when you can't understand what is being said. I find it disappointing that, since the majority of the visitors of this site don't speak french, no translation was provided.

Please keep the spoken language English in upcoming videos, so we can all understand what is being said.

King of Celts
Guru

Post by King of Celts »

You are asking two french people to speak english together ? Please be realistic.
English is not the only spoken language on earth you know.

Maybe ask for subtitles instead.

makker
Guru

Post by makker »

Yes, subtitles is ok too.

Of course I know English is not the only language, but it is the most spoken and understood language in the world.

yabbadabbadoo83
Guru

Post by yabbadabbadoo83 »

Actually I learned a lot of French just by watching this site :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I order subtitle for this video !!! So you'll be able to understand this amazing babe !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Emma
Padawan

Post by Emma »

Effectivement c'est dommage pour les non francophones de ne pas pouvoir apprecier pleinement toutes les nuances des propos tenus depuis le debut par Bambi. Je suis persuadée que sa popularité serait enorme!!

Valdo
Padawan

Post by Valdo »

Humm quelle belle petite chatte, je ne sais pas ce que je donnerais pour pouvoir gouter un tel parfait abricot...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

C'est vrai Emma mais bon je ne peux rien y faire !!!

Sinon pour l'abricot, oui Valdo, je l'embrasserai à ta santé la prochaine fois ...

PW

liabatyd
Guru

Post by liabatyd »

Since Meg Magic arrived Bambi moved already to the second page of the forum.
I believe she deserves more because as Melinda she searched and found PW and got what she wanted. Respect for both girls. I believe that PW should make a special edition WUNF with: Meg Magic the 'I am not so virgin anymore', Bambi the 'experienced amateur' and Henessy the 'experienced experience'.
Because we do not want PW to die in this sexmarathon he should invite his friend Rocco for a guest appearance and support.

Liabatyd