BAMBI KEUTASS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
King of Celts
Guru

Re: BAMBI KEUTASS

Post by King of Celts »

Il est bien curieux que notre petite Bambi ne se soit pas empressée de venir commenter la vidéo.

J'émets donc deux uniques hypothèses :

A) Elle a renoncé aux plaisirs de la chair pour rentrer dans le ordres
B) Elle est à l'hosto avec une main brulée au 3 eme degré et la chatte en rééducation

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oui moi aussi je suis surpris ... mais bon peut-etre est elle occupée !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

thegnome
Newb

Post by thegnome »

I am sorry if this has already been asked, but my google translate isn't working for me (I have to do it manually on each post...time consuming).

I LOVE this Bambi video. I don't know what it is about her, but I think she is amazing. It looks like the video has a lot more content that didn't make it online. Are there plans to release the rest of the video? Also, are there any plans for her to shoot more videos? I would love to see a WUNF video with her.

King of Celts
Guru

Post by King of Celts »

Hello the Gnome

Pierre said there is a second part in the video, which "is not for the faint of heart". The other part will come on day, and its even better. In other words, the best is yet to come.

I dont think they shoot another scene before bambi came back. I would love to see a wunf with her though :) Maybe one day.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

If Bambi come to Prague in september, as she says she would like, for sure she will have a "special" Wunf ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

King of Celts
Guru

Post by King of Celts »

So cool ! Awesome...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:P :P :P

PW

Bambi Keutass
Padawan

Post by Bambi Keutass »

Ni bonne soeur ni a l'hosto, simplement en vacances a pleinement profiter de la mer, du soleil et des glaces deux (grosses) boules mmmmhhh.... :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:
J'ai en tout cas bien vu ma video, quel pied de voir tout ce qui etait cache par le masque!! Vivement la suite....O:-)
Mais promis des mon retour je me ferai plus presente sur le forum, j'adore lire toutes vos reactions... ;)

Bambi en vacances:
Bambi Keutass porte bien son nom.. :-D:-D
Bambi Keutass porte bien son nom.. :-D:-D

King of Celts
Guru

Post by King of Celts »

C'était donc ça, il faut parler plus près du micro sinon on t'entend pas !!! :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Amuse toi bien pounette, la rentrée va être sévère comme tu aimes !!!

PW