Dear PIERRE WOODMAN:
1.Are you still in contact with CASSANDRA WILDE?
2.http://www.eurobabeindex.com/gallery/051/index.html
This link "unprivate.com" is dead.
Do you konw where I can find unprivate's pictures or her facebook?
I have been looking for her news、photos and movies since 2007.
She is very beautiful. She looks like a supermodel.
I hope she will comeback,oneday.
CASSANDRA WILDE
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102790
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: CASSANDRA WILDE
No contact with her and I'm glad EBI has cut this link because it was a very bad thing.
Girls let you see a lot already, respect their personnal life ...
PW
Girls let you see a lot already, respect their personnal life ...
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
5566123
- Padawan
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:47 am
Re: CASSANDRA WILDE
Dear Woodman:
I can't still find about unprivate' movies and pictures of CASSANDRA WILDE
I have been finding her information since 2004
I can't still find about unprivate' movies and pictures of CASSANDRA WILDE
I have been finding her information since 2004
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102790
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: CASSANDRA WILDE
I have no more about her here ...
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
5566123
- Padawan
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:47 am
Re: CASSANDRA WILDE
Hi Woodman
Do you have a idea where I can find Cassandra shot from this imges
http://www.eurobabeindex.com/gallery/051/index.html
http://forum.adultdvdtalk.com/what-h...ra-wilde-38732
Thanks a lot
Do you have a idea where I can find Cassandra shot from this imges
http://www.eurobabeindex.com/gallery/051/index.html
http://forum.adultdvdtalk.com/what-h...ra-wilde-38732
Thanks a lot
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102790
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: CASSANDRA WILDE
No idea sir, I'm not here to advertise the jobs of others ...
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
unknown316
- Guru
- Posts: 396
- Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 11:26 am
Re: CASSANDRA WILDE
Her sex drive is legendary just like her sporty body
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102790
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: CASSANDRA WILDE
Well she was very specual with a rude behavior !!! Yes superb when you look at her, amazing for sex, but not easy personality and I have at troubles with her after the casting !!!
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
unknown316
- Guru
- Posts: 396
- Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 11:26 am
Re: CASSANDRA WILDE
Yes you can tell from her demeanor and face she is moody and bitchy
Some guys will put up with it because she is hot
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102790
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: CASSANDRA WILDE
Yes right !!!
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."