CASSANDRA WILDE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
5566123
Padawan
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:47 am

Re: CASSANDRA WILDE

Post by 5566123 »

Dear PIERRE WOODMAN:
1.Are you still in contact with CASSANDRA WILDE?
2.http://www.eurobabeindex.com/gallery/051/index.html
This link "unprivate.com" is dead.

Do you konw where I can find unprivate's pictures or her facebook?
I have been looking for her news、photos and movies since 2007.
She is very beautiful. She looks like a supermodel.

I hope she will comeback,oneday.

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 102789
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All

Re: CASSANDRA WILDE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No contact with her and I'm glad EBI has cut this link because it was a very bad thing.
Girls let you see a lot already, respect their personnal life ...

PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."

5566123
Padawan
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:47 am

Re: CASSANDRA WILDE

Post by 5566123 »

Dear Woodman:

I can't still find about unprivate' movies and pictures of CASSANDRA WILDE
I have been finding her information since 2004

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 102789
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All

Re: CASSANDRA WILDE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I have no more about her here ...

PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."

5566123
Padawan
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:47 am

Re: CASSANDRA WILDE

Post by 5566123 »

Hi Woodman
Do you have a idea where I can find Cassandra shot from this imges
http://www.eurobabeindex.com/gallery/051/index.html
http://forum.adultdvdtalk.com/what-h...ra-wilde-38732

Thanks a lot

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 102789
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All

Re: CASSANDRA WILDE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No idea sir, I'm not here to advertise the jobs of others ...

PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."

unknown316
Guru
Posts: 396
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 11:26 am

Re: CASSANDRA WILDE

Post by unknown316 »

Her sex drive is legendary just like her sporty body

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 102789
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All

Re: CASSANDRA WILDE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well she was very specual with a rude behavior !!! Yes superb when you look at her, amazing for sex, but not easy personality and I have at troubles with her after the casting !!!

PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."

unknown316
Guru
Posts: 396
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 11:26 am

Re: CASSANDRA WILDE

Post by unknown316 »

Yes you can tell from her demeanor and face she is moody and bitchy :) :D Some guys will put up with it because she is hot

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 102789
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All

Re: CASSANDRA WILDE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes right !!!

PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."