PW it feels like a good week for a new PAL update surprise, don't you agree?PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: ↑Mon Aug 17, 2026 8:41 amMy pleasure ...
Some more scenes will be updated like that in future !!!
PW
PISS and LOVE ( PAL )
-
stever81
- Padawan
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 1:09 am
Re: PISS and LOVE ( PAL )
-
Ezy
- Padawan
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:32 pm
Re: PISS and LOVE ( PAL )
Pierre has pissed I hundreds of girls moutis and that is his private collection. But would love to see Adriana checknick and Tiffany doll drink drink your piss, the others understand are your private collection
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102790
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: PISS and LOVE ( PAL )
I promise you to show one day Adriana but about Tiffany don't expect it !!!
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
stever81
- Padawan
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 1:09 am
Re: PISS and LOVE ( PAL )
PW I believe to have discovered 2 new PAL scene updates, Luna Doll and Kubera Fortuna castings?? Both full glorious RGS in their beautiful mouths. Thank you PW legend! Did we miss any other new updates to the back catalog???PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: ↑Mon Aug 17, 2026 8:41 amMy pleasure ...
Some more scenes will be updated like that in future !!!
PW
-
Ezy
- Padawan
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:32 pm
Re: PISS and LOVE ( PAL )
That's unfortunate as the throat fucking finish deserved pissPIERRE WOODMAN wrote: ↑Thu Sep 24, 2026 7:41 amI promise you to show one day Adriana but about Tiffany don't expect it !!!
PW
-
Bella4445
- Padawan
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2026 1:12 pm
Re: PISS and LOVE ( PAL )
Hello Pierre, in this (pissandlove.com) actually a sister-website of yours? I am sorry for not knowing but I am seeing this only now. I should say that RGS was not something neither my husband nor I fancied before but after viewing a few from your videos I did give it a try with my husband and it was really really intense. lol
So, if that's an actual website let us know, my husband would surely subscribe to it.
So, if that's an actual website let us know, my husband would surely subscribe to it.
-
Fernando Carvalho
- Guru
- Posts: 273
- Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:54 pm
Re: PISS and LOVE ( PAL )
Can you update the casting of Luci Li?