PISS and LOVE ( PAL )

Pierre Woodman is one of the biggest porn maker of the world. Ask him everything you want to knows about girls and porn business. Hot News inside.
stever81
Padawan
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 1:09 am

Re: PISS and LOVE ( PAL )

Post by stever81 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: ↑
Mon Aug 17, 2026 8:41 am
My pleasure ...
Some more scenes will be updated like that in future !!!

PW
PW it feels like a good week for a new PAL update surprise, don't you agree? :lol:

Ezy
Padawan
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:32 pm

Re: PISS and LOVE ( PAL )

Post by Ezy »

Pierre has pissed I hundreds of girls moutis and that is his private collection. But would love to see Adriana checknick and Tiffany doll drink drink your piss, the others understand are your private collection

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 102790
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All

Re: PISS and LOVE ( PAL )

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I promise you to show one day Adriana but about Tiffany don't expect it !!!

PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."

stever81
Padawan
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 1:09 am

Re: PISS and LOVE ( PAL )

Post by stever81 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: ↑
Mon Aug 17, 2026 8:41 am
My pleasure ...
Some more scenes will be updated like that in future !!!

PW
PW I believe to have discovered 2 new PAL scene updates, Luna Doll and Kubera Fortuna castings?? Both full glorious RGS in their beautiful mouths. Thank you PW legend! Did we miss any other new updates to the back catalog??? :D

Ezy
Padawan
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:32 pm

Re: PISS and LOVE ( PAL )

Post by Ezy »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: ↑
Thu Sep 24, 2026 7:41 am
I promise you to show one day Adriana but about Tiffany don't expect it !!!

PW
That's unfortunate as the throat fucking finish deserved piss

Bella4445
Padawan
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2026 1:12 pm

Re: PISS and LOVE ( PAL )

Post by Bella4445 »

Hello Pierre, in this (pissandlove.com) actually a sister-website of yours? I am sorry for not knowing but I am seeing this only now. I should say that RGS was not something neither my husband nor I fancied before but after viewing a few from your videos I did give it a try with my husband and it was really really intense. lol

So, if that's an actual website let us know, my husband would surely subscribe to it.

Fernando Carvalho
Guru
Posts: 273
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:54 pm

Re: PISS and LOVE ( PAL )

Post by Fernando Carvalho »

Can you update the casting of Luci Li?