SUZANA P

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
zarafan
Padawan

Re: SUZANA P

Post by zarafan »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:This link is not facebook but a site who is making you trust it is !!!

PW
Hi pierre!! I know that this is not facebook site, but the pictures are very personal and taken by herself, looks like she is doing a webcam shows. This is very extrange. Do you know something new about her?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

All is fake ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

stemcell
Guru

Post by stemcell »

Suzana P is a fake, you mean she never existed only in the mind of fanboys :lol: :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No of course she exist !!! I was speaking about her FB done by someone else !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

marlo
Guru

Post by marlo »

you' re still in contact with her pierre?? does she quit the business??

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Apparently yes ! Last June I had info that she just wants do some solo very soft !

PW

zarafan
Padawan

Post by zarafan »

Hi Pierre!!
This girl makes me lose my mind!! I'm really obsessed with Suzana and I try to search everything I can on websites.
The last things I found are two fetish websites in which, in first one she is spanked and banged( famous site of spanking), and in the second site she is masturbated with dildos by a guy (including one scene in which the guy put his finger into her asshole)

And this makes me have a question, why she leave published this kind of vids, that I don't find them really exciting, and she don't leave to publish you a video as normal as a fuck.
I can't believe that in the rest of my live im not goint to see the casting video!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She has her point of view and her decision is her not anyone else, so no chance !!!

PW

mclayton
Newb

Post by mclayton »

Hi Pierre, we need her. At least protected HJ or footjob 8-)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No chance I said and no chance I continue to tell ...

PW