SUZANA P

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

SUZANA P

Post by admin »

marlo
Guru

ZUZANA PRESOVA

Post by marlo »

salut pierre
connais tu zuzana presova une superbe tchech qui ne fait malheureusement que des scenes entre filles ...du moins avant de t'avoir rencontrer , on connait tous ton pouvoir de persuasion!! alors un rendez professionel s'impose non!! :D
hello pierre do you know zuzana presova ??? maybe a rendez vous soon :D

zuzana presova aka charly ak deny moor
http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/zuzanap.html
[img=http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.803974cdb2.jpg]

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: zuzana presova

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ahhh another breaking heart story !
i did the casting with her and make an amazing anal with her one afternoon in Prague
All was fine she was ok to work, I even give her the money to go on laboratory to do her blood test. But she lives far from Prague and she came by car with her best girlfriend Lenka Stara and Lenka's boy friend. On the way back she told them what happened and what was her intentions. I told her to shut up because few days before I did a money proposal to Lenka but less good than the one I did to Suzana. I don't know if it's the reason why or not but they convinced her to call my translator and said she changed her mind...
I was sad but it happens so many time like this that I wasn't so much taking care of it.
Few months later, both girls came to Paris and stay in the flat of a guy named Cyrille and who play the agent for photographer in town. This guy is a bit sick and love said to every girl he cross that I speak bad about them. He did it again like "you know Pierre told me you are drug addicted and also alcoolic, he fuck your ass etc..."
He make me loose Veronika Fasterova in similar condition but in Prague...
So to come back to Suzana and Lenka, from that day they hates me because they think I did something bad to them !!!
C'est la vie.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

marlo
Guru

Post by marlo »

ouahh quelle histoire!!! zuzana ,andrea drapelova (aka andy) et jenni sont mes modeles preferées
andrea drapelova aka andy
http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/andrear.html
jenni aka Jenni Kohoutova
http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/luciekr.html
j'espere que ces filles changeront d'avis elle sont sublimes §
Jenni a un succes fou sur la toile la connais tu ?elle ne fait que du soft !
http://jennissecrets.com/yforum/YaBB.pl

what a story!! I hope she will change her mind in the next month!! :D
two other beautifull girls that you know maybe??

totoro
Guru

Post by totoro »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Ahhh another breaking heart story !
i did the casting with her and make an amazing anal with her one afternoon in Prague
C'est la vie.
PW
noooo!
tell me we will see that casting and sex on here, plzz???!!!
hein?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I know Jenni, she's not a cool girl ! I was not able to speak more than two minutes with her at the casting four years ago. She's beautiful but totaly sick in mind, impossible to just have a discution with that fool. Very sad in fact because I love her incroyable face which is better in real than on photos...
About Zuzana, I hope you can understand the way things are going you'll dream long time before something good as you wish could happened !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

johnboy
Padawan

Re: SUZANA P

Post by johnboy »

Suzana is fantastic, I know her from many soft photosets. So, did you have a chance to... you know what ;)

Zlatko
Guru

Post by Zlatko »

johnboy wrote:This girl is fantastic, I know her from many soft photosets. So, did you have a chance to... you know what ;)
There's another topic about her ;) Pierre did anal with her :roll:
Salut Pierre,un pt bonjour de Bruxelles et bravo pour tes superbes castings

totoro
Guru

Post by totoro »

hein?

johnboy
Padawan

Post by johnboy »

Don't tell me you made anal with Veronika Fasterova... :roll: