ROSE DELIGHT AND CARLA COX - WUNF 76

Discover Wakeupnfuck Girls, ask and comment everything about their scenes directly to Pierre Woodman.
balou
Guru

Re: ROSE DELIGHT and CARLA COX - WUNF 76

Post by balou »

I agree, it is the best girl/girl/PW scene. The two chicas are very close to each other, my balls have been totally empty after watching this video...

Rose is great, but Carla Cox has also a great performance - the way how she opens Rose`s ass and when she is saying "it`s waiting for you..." or how she licks the pink hole of Rose very carefully - perfect!!

This session had a special unique atmosphere and I did enjoy it very much. Great work.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks Balou !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

yabbadabbadoo83
Guru

Post by yabbadabbadoo83 »

I totally agree with balou. This scene is just great and both girls are beyond imagination. Keep up the good work!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I'm only doing this, only focus on what I can do to make everyone jerk-off the best !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

aurmax
Padawan

Post by aurmax »

Dear Pierre,
I was almost sure I could go to Berlin next october. But! In the end, I can't be there. I would have been happy to meet you in person. Perhaps next year!
Anyway... I bought some credits to be able to get this scene. And indeed it's fantastic. When it comes to hardcore, I stick to my opinion, you are number one. Now I wait -anxiously, but patiently!- for the update (or updates).
By the way, can I confess you one thing? It's somehow embarrassing for me to admit, but I am curious to discover, in the end, how many times Carla and Rose made you come! There is a cut in the action with Rose at around 47 minutes, then the video switched to to what looks like Carla making you come. But towards the end of video, I seem to understand you say something like you normally come many times, 'but today for you I come one big....'. So I am puzzled!
But never mind. Perhaps everything will be clear with the updates. Thank you for reading this message, Pierre, and thank you for a super scene!
Aurmax

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

ahahhaah good eyes !!! In fact Rose had the camera but wasn't recording and yes I was coming in Carla mouth but I was thinking no one will see this. It's only after at the editing that I noticed a part of my sperm was out but I didn't know before ...
So at the end when I did the final one, I could not tell "oh yeah I come twice " because for me it will have look stupid !!!

PW

lex5555
Guru

Post by lex5555 »

I remember when you fucked Judith Fox and other girl many years ago.
2 camera
1 on the table
1 in hand...you or Judith or other girl
For me it's the best

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It was for Superfuckers not casting X where it diificult to show the camera. Since I have put the site online I take more risk about it by taking it in hand but also I have lost some very nice one because of this "try" !!!
On top 2 camera = double work at editing and I have already to much to do for you guys ...

PW

alexalover
Guru

Post by alexalover »

What a hard work you have Pierre ! 1 camera o'r 2 while I am fooking a girl!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

"fooking" ??? funny funky foolies oh yes baby !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW