ROSE DELIGHT AND CARLA COX - WUNF 76

Discover Wakeupnfuck Girls, ask and comment everything about their scenes directly to pierre woodman.
balou
Guru

Re: ROSE DELIGHT and CARLA COX - WUNF 76

Post by balou »

I agree, it is the best girl/girl/PW scene. The two chicas are very close to each other, my balls have been totally empty after watching this video...

Rose is great, but Carla Cox has also a great performance - the way how she opens Rose`s ass and when she is saying "it`s waiting for you..." or how she licks the pink hole of Rose very carefully - perfect!!

This session had a special unique atmosphere and I did enjoy it very much. Great work.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks Balou !!!

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

yabbadabbadoo83
Guru

Post by yabbadabbadoo83 »

I totally agree with balou. This scene is just great and both girls are beyond imagination. Keep up the good work!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I'm only doing this, only focus on what I can do to make everyone jerk-off the best !!!

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

aurmax
Padawan

Post by aurmax »

Dear Pierre,
I was almost sure I could go to Berlin next october. But! In the end, I can't be there. I would have been happy to meet you in person. Perhaps next year!
Anyway... I bought some credits to be able to get this scene. And indeed it's fantastic. When it comes to hardcore, I stick to my opinion, you are number one. Now I wait -anxiously, but patiently!- for the update (or updates).
By the way, can I confess you one thing? It's somehow embarrassing for me to admit, but I am curious to discover, in the end, how many times Carla and Rose made you come! There is a cut in the action with Rose at around 47 minutes, then the video switched to to what looks like Carla making you come. But towards the end of video, I seem to understand you say something like you normally come many times, 'but today for you I come one big....'. So I am puzzled!
But never mind. Perhaps everything will be clear with the updates. Thank you for reading this message, Pierre, and thank you for a super scene!
Aurmax

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

ahahhaah good eyes !!! In fact Rose had the camera but wasn't recording and yes I was coming in Carla mouth but I was thinking no one will see this. It's only after at the editing that I noticed a part of my sperm was out but I didn't know before ...
So at the end when I did the final one, I could not tell "oh yeah I come twice " because for me it will have look stupid !!!

PW

lex5555
Guru

Post by lex5555 »

I remember when you fucked Judith Fox and other girl many years ago.
2 camera
1 on the table
1 in hand...you or Judith or other girl
For me it's the best

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It was for Superfuckers not casting X where it diificult to show the camera. Since I have put the site online I take more risk about it by taking it in hand but also I have lost some very nice one because of this "try" !!!
On top 2 camera = double work at editing and I have already to much to do for you guys ...

PW

alexalover
Guru

Post by alexalover »

What a hard work you have Pierre ! 1 camera o'r 2 while I am fooking a girl!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

"fooking" ??? funny funky foolies oh yes baby !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW