KAT SERBIA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
matrix
Newb

Re: KAT SERBIA

Post by matrix »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Don't know,I didn't have speak with her since long time now. She has the power to be a big one but she is very "special" so I can't tell you exactly what her futur is...

PW
What you meant exactly with that "special"? It sounds a little negative. Did you have some problems and difficulties in work with her?

Bon Vivant
Padawan

Post by Bon Vivant »

Did you do casting interview videos (that eventually will get released) with any of the other Serbian girls at that session?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

The casting with Kat Serbia is coming in few weeks here !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

admin

KAT SERBIA

Post by admin »

Dr zaius
Guru

Post by Dr zaius »

WOOW! Thank you Pierre for this Kat Serbia scene!
She's truly fantastic and sucks like a champion !! Kat sent Alain to heaven there for awhile I can imagine ! My only wish he would have let Kat finish him off with that amazing mouth.

Otherwise a Great scene :P

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

Hi Pierre,

i don´t want to sound rude, but i think the video qualitiy is a little low for HD this time... such a cutie deserves a higher bitrate or a better interlace filter? :D

Did you use a diffrent camera as for the Angelica Heart Casting? (which has a very good quality!)

Cheers,
Phelan

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No it's just because I pushed the compression in order to give it faster to everyone. I'll replace it in few days with a highter level one...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

Thanks for the info!

Out of curiosity, do you use a software encoder or hardware?

Currently i have to convert 1500 Videos to h.264 (iPod and for Internet-Streaming, sadly just boring sience videos) and without my hardware encoders it would take....months :)

Cheers,
Phelan

AJCLJ
Padawan

Post by AJCLJ »

Pretty girl if I could see her. Can't play any video to view for over 24 hours. Could you please fix, thanks

deanoboppa
Newb

Post by deanoboppa »

Hi Pierre,

Thanks so much for the Kat video. I love it when the women seem to be having a good time and Kat definitely WAS having a good time. Best of all, she sucks and fucks like a pro. Please, please have her back!