KAT SERBIA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

KAT SERBIA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Before everybody ask :
Kat Serbia DP.jpg
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

terafan
Guru

Re: KAT SERBIA

Post by terafan »

The very same:
You want all of us to make a public donation fund and to give it to you, just to keep up the good work?
Thanks a lot...

100% supporting your work!

PS: what about Divinity Love dp preview? (but please, no more hearts on the pic...it is enought the watermark of your site...).

Merci beaucoup du tout!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

For Divinity I told you : be patient !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Somun
Newb

Post by Somun »

Hy Piere! How are you?

When we can buy dvd with Kat?

Thanks!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Try to stay relax, things are moving fast at the moment, I've more and more members and less and less who stop after one month !
If it continued like that there are lot of chances that from this summer the members of the site will enjoyed more than expected with some specials surprises, because there are the scene you know about but also there are some SECRET one that I'll be very glad to offer to my members.

PW

Somun
Newb

Post by Somun »

I can't belive!!! I talk with Piere Woodman!!! :P cooL

but I can't understand what you say, and maybee I never see movie with kat in my life :cry: :roll:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes you'll see her scene this summer or maybe before who knows !

PW

bresko
Guru

KAT SERBIA

Post by bresko »

I am a little bit confused Pierre ….what are we going to see something new with this girl or something new from the casting in Belgrade .

Scusi Pierre ma non capisco che vediamo qualcosa nuovo ….si ma di che forse del suo casting nel Belgrade …va bene .

Ciao .

Johnny Diamond
Newb

Post by Johnny Diamond »

Hi Pierre,
I'm from serbia and I just can't wait to see Kat in action and I hope that her carriere wil be major. Her birth place is same as mine and she is from place very near mine and that's why I wish her to sucsses even more. What do you think is she going to be a star?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Don't know,I didn't have speak with her since long time now. She has the power to be a big one but she is very "special" so I can't tell you exactly what her futur is...

PW