STELLA CARDO

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: STELLA CARDO

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I have nothing to share sorry, all what happened is online ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Jhonstiven garces
Guru

Post by Jhonstiven garces »

ok teacher, that's fine, I want to share the new little toy that stella has, which is getting more and more horny, we'll see what she will surprise us with later.

https://www.camrips.net/videos/stellaca ... 022-18-31/

Jhonstiven garces
Guru

Pierre what are the chances of bringing Stella back for more fantastic scenes or do you know when she plans to launch a new scene. Greetings, I hope you are well and continue to make us facist with those fantastic scenes you do. I know you appreciate it for free and I always support you with your good work.
Attachments
0gycc01wiotu09hig8mmz_source-aqHcbWMf.mp4
(3.02 MiB) Downloaded 130 times
im_9.jpg
FdkaEXMXwAADQ5y.jpeg
FdOFestXEAIX4NR.jpeg
FV1YkL7o_o.jpg

Jhonstiven garces
Guru

pierre i think it's time to call stella, she's alone in california, because stephan went on a tour of europe, maybe she wants to do the same and come back to you, what would you feel if she came back to you.

Jhonstiven garces
Guru

I think it's time to call her and ask her when she could return, because it would be very interesting to see her filming again, since she is a beautiful and precious lady.

Jhonstiven garces
Guru

Or tell us the truth about this beautiful ass, you prepared it for anal, you had the chance to masturbate and touch it at least you had the opportunity to touch it,
I imagine you seeing that beautiful body of hers how hard you will get
Attachments
im_9 (1).jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Who said I touched Stella ???
You see in video she is only with Stephan, not with me ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Jhonstiven garces
Guru

ok she has said to return to you, that the scene you have for her, when she returns to you

It will be that this time that she returns she is going to give you the opportunity to dominate her, well I just hope that this happens as soon as possible because I go crazy with this woman and you in action.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

This is something depending from Stephan and Stella, not me. You need speak with them about this not to me. I already said many times my position about this ...

PW

Jhonstiven garces
Guru

Ok, who wants Stella's apple?
Here we see a beautiful ass that we hope will return very soon because she promised that she would return, and these days a webcam follower told her that she would return to Pierre Woodmam and she answered yes but not for now, we hope she will The opportunity for the master Pierre to work his beautiful ass
God, how many of us dream and get excited seeing Stella with the teacher, I hope I'm not the only one.
Attachments
YcpjAQ5E0N1LHq5hCsedCtORttJXjXIg8Beq7d8ZqSB72oWboJReFiHzkSpMyA9jr8PS0ogmrH_KrUFRPUJReGSf.jpg