STELLA CARDO

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Jhonstiven garces
Guru

Family cardo (cardocrew)

Post by Jhonstiven garces »

@christinelive4u , @Sweet_Faverline, @doll_in_bag_ , @stellastephan69

What does Christine Cardo think, why does she not start a career like Stella's, filming a scene where she is given a taste of the essence of a real man, since she spends all her time playing with her toys, it would be good if she sees realize the potential it has and give us a xxx movie or a good casting with the marstro. And if she doesn't want to, why doesn't she send all her webcam friends to do a good casting with the teacher?
Attachments
(m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=K9fFXAGkJRHv20WZ)15.jpg
preview.jpg
c025524851efa89ca247a685692af4ef.jpg
c025524851efa89ca247a685692af4ef.jpg (9.62 KiB) Viewed 1551 times

Jorge winsterman
Padawan

Re: STELLA CARDO

Post by Jorge winsterman »

hello maestro pierre we saw you this week that you were with this beautiful woman, it would be fantastic to see her in another scene right here, either a wunf, or a SLAP ME MASTER. it would be fantastic see her again.

FWRWqRuXkAUMfQc.jpeg
Ft1F8BvXsAAQrQg.jpeg
images.jpeg
images.jpeg (7.57 KiB) Viewed 3432 times

We will see what the beautiful stella surprises us with.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes sure !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Jorge winsterman
Padawan

Pierre or that you can tell us if a SLAP ME MASTER with stella would be possible when I would publish what she did with you, although she says no Anal / DP, just a little anal dildo.
Your answer, Pierre, leaves us with an intrigue and a question of what would have happened.
Stella would be fantastic to see her in black stockings that fit her well and some sexy black pantyhose even if she wants to and can sell her pantyhose and I would be one of the candidates to buy here.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

As I said …
If something new comes up with Stella made by me you will see it on the site …

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Jorge winsterman
Padawan

ok pierre let's pray and cross our fingers that this happens as soon as possible and that it be so, and how is his whole family with this bloody war between russia and ukraine, what about stephan's sister, he hasn't decided to Enter the industry, you should ask Stella to collaborate with Stella's girls and friends to come to you. They are beautiful women and seeing them with you would be something extraordinarily crazy.

zenc
Padawan

Post by zenc »

is this even real? stella will sex with other man? this dream will come true? please say, yes!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No at the moment Stella has no any intention to do sex with other men than her cool husband Stephan.
what about stephan's sister, he hasn't decided to Enter the industry, you should ask Stella to collaborate with Stella's girls and friends to come to you.
She doesn't want ... nothing has changed also on that field.

PW

Jorge winsterman
Padawan

pierre you already congratulated stella on her birthday. hahaha and what gift will you give her? ..
How about these beautiful blondes, which one would you like to sleep with?
Attachments
4858717.jpg
FvtR6uJXgAIHqKc.jpeg
4751441f75e8a7337882b1988dea95cb.jpg
4751441f75e8a7337882b1988dea95cb.jpg (14 KiB) Viewed 1805 times

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Nice pictures !!!

PW