ANNA YADE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Adam Kant
Guru

Re: ANNA YADE

Post by Adam Kant »

CMEPTb wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:34 am
Casting video seems to be broken - breaks up in the middle of conversation at 17 mins from start.
Should be 29 minutes long as far as I understood.
The casting video is not broken .
Pierre put her XXX video online today.Not the casting video
The casting will come later.

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

Fabulous XXX!!! :D Looks like Anna truly enjoys the DP! :twisted: :twisted: I imagine for most women once the joy of anal is discovered, a DP takes the sexual energy and orgasms to an entirely unexpected level! :o :o :shock: 8-) I would think it would almost become a preference... 8-) 8-)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Adam Kant wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:28 pm
CMEPTb wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:34 am
Casting video seems to be broken - breaks up in the middle of conversation at 17 mins from start.
Should be 29 minutes long as far as I understood.
The casting video is not broken .
Pierre put her XXX video online today.Not the casting video
The casting will come later.
In fact he is right ... I wanted make a specific favor to Anna and edited a part of her interview not supposed please her BF but she wasn't so correct to me making me pay a plane ticket back to france but in fact she went to Prague to shoot anal for competition the next days without telling me and giving them opportunity to realease their scene before me ( not the end of the world, I put her first DP but it's for the principe than I am not so happy ).
So I decided put the full interview online without any censored part ...

Nowadays I don't even know if I trust my shadow !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Caleb
Guru

Post by Caleb »

With all due respect Pierre but It's not the girls responsibility to solidify your exclusives. She gave you her first anal which I think is fair. It is then not her obligation to refuse work from your biggest competition in Prague if they asked her to work before she had to leave for France, she could have changed her mind to get last minute job. It was your responsibility to release her video before they did it in Prague, but you chose not to do it so they did it before you. Your updates always comes late so you can't blame the girl for this.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

LOL
I disagree ...
I have no problem if a girl tell me eyes in eyes "don't pay a ticket back for me because I am going to Prague tomorrow to shoot for your competition" ... ( it's not 100 % fair but I can understand it ). But just after I paid her she asked me various "favors" connected to her BF and I told her as I say to all girls, please if you intend make another anal soon, just let me know that I manage my job. And she said "oh don't worry not before few months, while she knew already before to arrive in Budapest that few hours later she will go to Prague to do anal for my competition and she let me pay a ticket back for her to Paris for nothing !!!
It was your responsibility to release her video before they did it in Prague
If I knew she was there yes but I didn't know ...so she is incorrect considering I paid all ...
Usually when a girl work via an agency ( Anna came to me directly ) the agent never send the next day a girl after a first anal to a competitor for same job, or she speak with client 1 about it. It's a rule because a first is more expensive and no one want his competitor get 24 h after the same job for half price. Of course some shit agents don't care but for instance Brillbabes Sandy's Models NikkiModels or ModelMania will never do that in the back of any of their clients !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Solojust
Guru

Post by Solojust »

It's not her duty to inform you of where she is going to shoot, perhaps your competition releasing the scene is purely down to your slow turnaround on scene releases ... She is an actress/ businesswoman at the end of the day...scenes being put online before you are purely down to slow turnaround

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

OK interesting how you are both on the side of this girl !!!

So maybe I should not pay attention of anything and work like most people in this industry without any care of anything and see girl just like meat for money ...

You start give me some new mind about how nothing is important in 2022 and how the word RESPECT is just used to wipe the buttholes of all morons !!!

Ah but yes you are not 2 paying members ... so yes for you both it doesn't change nothing and probably it's great she goes work for the king of the thieves puting her scene for free the next day on all his tubes !!!

Sorry guys, I work to please my real fans and fellow members supporting my work and probably able to understand what I said in my previous post because usually all correct girls understand how to behave in a straight way !!!

PW

mspm89
Guru

Post by mspm89 »

These guys must be American, because they think a plane ticket is just a "tip", and tips are mandatory for doing your job. :lol:

The right thing for her would have been to reimburse you, but what can you say to trolls and simps?

Caleb
Guru

Post by Caleb »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:19 pm

I have no problem if a girl tell me eyes in eyes "don't pay a ticket back for me because I am going to Prague tomorrow to shoot for your competition" ...
and I told her as I say to all girls, please if you intend make another anal soon, just let me know that I manage my job. And she said "oh don't worry not before few months, while she knew already before to arrive in Budapest that few hours later she will go to Prague to do anal for my competition and she let me pay a ticket back for her to Paris for nothing !!!
It was your responsibility to release her video before they did it in Prague

PW
Maybe she thought the ticket was a courtesy and not something where she felt she had to owe you back for doing something nice for her. Honestly these girls don't really want to be entangled with the issue of the Prague people and yourself. But in any case sometimes you can be naive and too trusting of girls. I told you before these girls are here for work. They not interested in how you manage your exclusives, just that they did it for you.
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:

If I knew she was there yes but I didn't know ...so she is incorrect considering I paid all ...
you knew she was in Prague so obviously you knew there was also chance she could go there too.
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Usually when a girl work via an agency ( Anna came to me directly ) the agent never send the next day a girl after a first anal to a competitor for same job, or she speak with client 1 about it. It's a rule because a first is more expensive and no one want his competitor get 24 h after the same job for half price. Of course some shit agents don't care but for instance Brillbabes Sandy's Models NikkiModels or ModelMania will never do that in the back of any of their clients !!!
I don't think this is a rule because there is no contractual agreement to say that an agent can't send a girl to do anal somewhere else. The agent have to look out for themself and the girl first. With all due respect they are not looking to improve your business or anyome else but theirs first, so you can't expect that they will do you this favor and help you keep exclusives even if you pay higher. This exclusivity issue can be resolved without any pressure for girls having to tell you when they intend to do another anal scene with others, if only you do your updates on time, but unfortunately that's the risk you take for having your business model the way it is. These things are going to happen often if you play the waiting game with others.
Solojust wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:30 pm
It's not her duty to inform you of where she is going to shoot, perhaps your competition releasing the scene is purely down to your slow turnaround on scene releases ... She is an actress/ businesswoman at the end of the day...scenes being put online before you are purely down to slow turnaround
100%!!! This is not the fault of the girl. If Pierre paid less attention to Prague and more on his updates, this shit wouldn't happen. Instead when things like this happen and Prague end up showing the girls anal scene first, then it's always the girls fault for going to Prague :? Like seriously it's getting stale now. In any case I don't see why it's a problem if he is always releasing his initiation scenes years later after the girls arrival. It's always been this way but when it's the competitor then Pierre wants to work extra fast to get the updates done. I think this feud is stupid!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You are really out of your shoes man !!!
That someone comes to work is one thing, that someone know she has just to tell you the truth to not make you spend money for nothing is another !!! Anybody should understant this but you not ...
you knew she was in Prague so obviously you knew there was also chance she could go there too.
Are you in elementary school ??? I know my english is bad but your sentence is totaly out of the game.
She went to Prague to work with Nikki Model WHO REFUSE TO WORK WITH THE CIRCUS !!!
They contacted her just before she came to me and she send me their messages. I told who it was and my opinion about them and she said "great to know who are these people" but in reality she seated up to go in Prague the next day after me instead use the plane ticket I bought to come back to Paris !!! This is not correct what ever you can say because she could have told me to do only a one way ticket and save my money ...

I don't think this is a rule because there is no contractual agreement to say that an agent can't send a girl to do anal somewhere else.
OK Caleb ...
you know this industry better than me !!! Good to have you here to explain us all ...
I am here for over 30 years and you want tell me how things are working with agent and people ... great !!!

100%!!! This is not the fault of the girl. If Pierre paid less attention to Prague and more on his updates, this shit wouldn't happen.
Start to support my work before speak about my updates because from what I see you did not even buy a single credit here !!!

PW