ANNA YADE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
mspm89
Guru

Re: ANNA YADE

Post by mspm89 »

I really struggle gleaning anything from conversational French. She said she's 23 years old, right?

Kylema
Guru

Post by Kylema »

It's a bit annoying without translation. It's only the French girls.

suneko
Guru

Post by suneko »

mspm89 wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:47 pm
I really struggle gleaning anything from conversational French. She said she's 23 years old, right?
She says she's 31.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes 31 years old !!!

She opened a twitter account : @an_nayade

Capture d’écran 2022-08-16 à 23.48.49.png

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

JohnWick
Guru

Post by JohnWick »

Older but I like her. I don't know why but she has this face that just tells me she is really nasty :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zegerman
Guru

Post by Zegerman »

The mid-sentence cut-off is irritating :D Looking forward to seeing the whole casting..and there's a reason why I like french women :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

First DP ever online tonight ...

Anna-Yade-first-DP.jpg

https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting ... 31657.html

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Samorito
Newb

Post by Samorito »

Master Pier I don't understand something.
If this anal and DP are the first ones she did does that mean the casting is shot after the XXX?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Not at all ...
I wrote first DP ever online because it's first time there is a DP online with her on the net ...
But it's enough you follow me on twitter and you'll see she did her first anal and DP at the casting August 1.2022 with Thomas Stone and me and next day the XXXX with Joohn Syx and Erik Everhard with again anal and DP.

Few days later she went to another company to shoot an IR anal and they already put it online so I wasn't able today to say first anal on the web and just said first DP ever online. I try say the thing as I think it's good to say sorry if my english sucks !!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway here you can see the Anna's tweet two weeks ago about her casting and she wrote exactly what I told you now and was obviously happy of her shooting ...

Capture d’écran 2022-08-16 à 23.43.02.png

You can see the XXXX was super intensive but once online you'll see that the casting was much more rough in fact ...

PW

CMEPTb
Padawan

Post by CMEPTb »

Casting video seems to be broken - breaks up in the middle of conversation at 17 mins from start.
Should be 29 minutes long as far as I understood.