SILVIA SIN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
toddjames198329
Guru

Re: SILVIA SIN

Post by toddjames198329 »

Yo Pierre. Just saw Silvia for the 1st time. Great Casting. I respect her. I see that she was a famous 'soft' model so her fans were happy 2 see her fuck. But truthfully i like her cause she is such a nice, humble, sweet person. She's an exotic creature but her personality and her feminine reactions are 'real' and 'natural' - she has a good heart. what a great person she is.

I know that in eastern europe, beautiful women like her are common and no big deal 2 you but for me as an American its just really uplifting and empowering to see Beautiful-Exotic looking women like Slivia who are Confident but still very HUMBLE, NICE, RESPECTUFL, KIND, Appreciative. She has No Ego. its a nice thing 2 see.

thank you for you great work in this casting.

toddjames198329
Guru

Pierre. Got a good question for you about Sylvia.

she is now doing Intense Hardcore DPs with really BIG dicks now. i mean REALLY big. she is now able to withstand HARD deep anal stretchings and penetations with long 10-11 inch penises. and she's doing it and not in any pain either. she seems like she really enjoys it and is not pretending to enjoy it. she also is now putting HUGE dildos in her ass and large golf balls in her ass and pushing them out. :o :shock: alot of BIG stuff is going into her asshole now :lol:

I just want to ask how is it possible without 'real' damage happening inside her anus? when she worked with you - she did DPs and she took hard anal poundings but you and the woodman team aren't HUGE and you always did good 'anal' prep initiation before fucking her ass. i'm sure she takes enemas before her anal sex scenes but these 'new' big dick guys just go balls deep in ass with no prep. and then they piss on her. :lol: :lol:

don't get me wrong i love her regardless of what she does cuz she so lovely & kind. She's a real giver who obviously loves pleasing men - but i'm just curious. is it that she's just got good physiology and just built to withstand big dick anal poundings without pain or physical damage ???

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

In fact you and me we don't know if she has or hasn't physical damages doing huge anal pounding.
To be honest even if I love to do anal sex a lot I do not recommend any women to go so extrem because one day you will regret it. There are limits in all with a body, not just about anal but all concerning muscles has to be very thought before been done. I know a lot of women having done crazy things with their asses 25 years ago and been every day with "pampers" for adult now or having big colon prolapsus and terrible health problems.
So anal sex is a great thing but even a big fissure will NEVER be finish and will stay all your life ready to reopen anytime just with a simple constipation day. So if I was a young women I will tell myself crying for 70 % of my end living time doesn't seems a good deal !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

toddjames198329
Guru

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:26 pm
In fact you and me we don't know if she has or hasn't physical damages doing huge anal pounding.
To be honest even if I love to do anal sex a lot I do not recommend any women to go so extrem because one day you will regret it. There are limits in all with a body, not just about anal but all concerning muscles has to be very thought before been done. I know a lot of women having done crazy things with their asses 25 years ago and been every day with "pampers" for adult now or having big colon prolapsus and terrible health problems.
So anal sex is a great thing but even a big fissure will NEVER be finish and will stay all your life ready to reopen anytime just with a simple constipation day. So if I was a young women I will tell myself crying for 70 % of my end living time doesn't seems a good deal !!!

PW
wow. u are correct.

i was a like 'wooow i hope her asshole is okay?'

so i just had to get your opinion. but i guess she wanted to try extreme anal and she's done it for a 'few' scenes and she's done now i guess.

Kmconstantine
Guru

Post by Kmconstantine »

Well whatever she did and with who,nobody will forget this casting and where Pierre opened the door to her ass. Fair to say that after she ended her relationship she became very sexually curious. Not often you'll see a soft model end up doing all nasty things like her. Her moans and enjoyment was so exciting.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks my friend !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

toddjames198329
Guru

Kmconstantine wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:04 am
Well whatever she did and with who,nobody will forget this casting and where Pierre opened the door to her ass. Fair to say that after she ended her relationship she became very sexually curious. Not often you'll see a soft model end up doing all nasty things like her. Her moans and enjoyment was so exciting.
i agree. it's usually like that. what they do with Pierre is usually their 'best' work and then its downhill after that. BUT w/ Sylvia she's just so 'nice' and her moans and her energy is just so authentic in every scene. She's not acting when she's fucking on camera.

i hope that she reaches out to Pierre someday to try something new.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It could be yes but I think I did all she could do !!!

PW

toddjames198329
Guru

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:27 am
It could be yes but I think I did all she could do !!!

PW
Very Very True. as far as anal penetration, DPs and Golden showers go - You pushed her to the limit and now it seems she's went way BEYOND that limit :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . but seriously, i'm really thankful you brought her in. i'm a BIG fan of her now. thank you very much. i never would've payed any attention to her if it were not for the woodman casting. Womenn like Silvia Sin and others like Veronica Leal are the reason i keep returning to this site.

my ONLY criticism of you about her is that you did a bad photoshop on her promo pictures.
her minor aging lines under her eyes & on her forehead are sexy and did not need to be erased in photoshop. beyond that i'm TRULY thankful to know who she is.

toddjames198329
Guru

yo pierre. any chance of inviting her back ? since u now accept Over30 girls and pretty MILFs on occasion.

maybe we can have a 'Over 35 Hall of Fame' type of thing where u bring back some of the Recent and Past Woodman Anal Queens that still look good now.

any thoughts on this?