SILVIA SIN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Demon
Padawan

Re: SILVIA SIN

Post by Demon »

Absolutely super WUNF !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks a lot !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

albcir73
Guru

Post by albcir73 »

My compliments for the fantastic casting and the great WUNF ;) This girl has something special!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes sure it's clear she is not like most others !!!
And she has a good heart, she is smart, a very normal lady whom I really like have a discussion with ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Archer
Guru

Post by Archer »

Very special lady indeed!

seriousgigi
Padawan

Post by seriousgigi »

i will never understand why all of these sex bombs will ruin their beautiful saggy breasts. i hate plastics. she is just another stupid girl who ruined her beautiful natural body for me. sad. :evil:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Honestly her breast don't give a bad feeling when you touch them. It seems very natural when in yoiur hands !!!

PW

Pizzaro
Guru

Post by Pizzaro »

Ignoring the breast, Sylvia is a woman who knows how to fuck better than most. Her casting was a huge surprise. She has all the right movements. The way she ride a dick and thrust her hips :shock: She is not shy to have a few words in the bedroom either. She is hot!!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes right !!!

PW

nautica
Guru

Post by nautica »

Silvia impresses me :o, sexually she has experienced new adventures, in some photos that I observed :shock: she masters very well the giant black cocks, the double anal, golden shower and the cherry on the cake the fisting and she loves it!