LILI CHARMELLE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Spielberg
Guru

Re: LILI CHARMELLE

Post by Spielberg »

Marcell wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 12:54 pm
Kylema wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 10:11 am
I recommend everyone to follow her twitter and sign up to her onlyfans. She just made her own private video for onlyfans. Vince Karter pounded the shit out of her. Sign up and enjoy.
https://twitter.com/CharmelleLili/statu ... fmfRA&s=19
Yes she got it rough I can confirm. I'm not sure why Pierre don't work with Vince but he's a top fucker and he destroyed Lili properly. I hope her XXXX was just as nasty and she got it even rougher.
Absolutely. I have just watched this fuck she did it in private life with Vince and it's the roughest sex she ever did so far.

Marcell
Padawan

Post by Marcell »

Spielberg wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 4:10 pm
Marcell wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 12:54 pm
Kylema wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 10:11 am
I recommend everyone to follow her twitter and sign up to her onlyfans. She just made her own private video for onlyfans. Vince Karter pounded the shit out of her. Sign up and enjoy.
https://twitter.com/CharmelleLili/statu ... fmfRA&s=19
Yes she got it rough I can confirm. I'm not sure why Pierre don't work with Vince but he's a top fucker and he destroyed Lili properly. I hope her XXXX was just as nasty and she got it even rougher.
Absolutely. I have just watched this fuck she did it in private life with Vince and it's the roughest sex she ever did so far.
Yes Vince fucked her extremely hard and rough in so many positions. He was like a crazy madman and she was screaming her lungs out and shaking like the devil . He took her to poundtown. Definitely the roughest fuck she did and it was her first squirt in video💦 Bed was soaked and she loved it!
Deepthroat, hair pulling, squirting, rimming, fingering. She got fucked like a nasty, crazy bitch :lol: it was incredible to see her in such hard style she almost passed out!

JohnWick
Guru

Post by JohnWick »

Might be a good time to sign up to her onlyfans 😎
Lili is off the charts. Maybe her following will start to pick up now.

Broly
Guru

Post by Broly »

Seems she got demolished!!!! If this is what she's getting up to then I want to see more.

Archer
Guru

Post by Archer »

Lili is ready for a gangbang. She loves hard sex :P

Caleb
Guru

Post by Caleb »

Archer wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 7:30 pm
Lili is ready for a gangbang. She loves hard sex :P
Yes she does. Many times it looks as if Lili is about to cry when she's moaning and getting it rough, but she's actually enjoying the intense pleasure. So she is a bit of an S&M you could say, because the hard sex gives her many orgasms. In casting when she got DP she was breathing very heavy almost you could hear her like crying but she was actually having many intense orgasms when Pierre was rubbing her clit.
What I love about Lili is that even though she might look fragile and submissive and she almost looks like she gets broken everytime by the roughness, she actually enjoys the intensity of both the pain and pleasure mixed, giving her strong orgasms.

Even in this OF video it looks like she's about to cry or has a stoned look on her face and loud screams when getting brutalized, but she is loving it and even squirting now.

Kylema
Guru

Post by Kylema »

Caleb wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 8:42 pm

What I love about Lili is that even though she might look fragile and submissive and she almost looks like she gets broken everytime by the roughness, she actually enjoys the intensity of both the pain and pleasure mixed, giving her strong orgasms.

100% correct! which is why we need her in an SMM or gangbang destruction :D

Archer
Guru

Post by Archer »

Gangbang devastation and make her pass out in her own juices :lol:

Hector
Guru

Post by Hector »

Just when you think it can't get better, Lili delivers something more spectacular 😈
Good girl gone bad.

Creampie
Guru

Post by Creampie »

Well she certainly got railed and a super impressive squirt she did. I think it's her 1st one and it was very surprising because it was indeed mega rough sex like she never did before. This scene was a big surprise because Lili usually doesn't get such a brutal treatment but it was great to see her enjoy it.

But I am more than confident she will be back and Pierre will give her the ultimate treatment we know she is capable of now! Lili is the type of girl who looks like she can be easily broken but let me tell you, don't let her screams fool you. After watching this I can say that she absolutely loves rough sex and has released the hidden devil slut inside her with a sublime squirt also. I would love to see what David Perry can do with her. This was a mega impressive destruction fuck on her OF! The destroyed look on her face was just priceless. She was capoot!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
An amazing little slut she was here. I think an SMM and gangnbang scene is more possible with her now.