LILI CHARMELLE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Archer
Guru

Re: LILI CHARMELLE

Post by Archer »

Creampie wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 5:21 pm
Kylema wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 11:36 am
Pierre can tou tell us how she took it in her ass this time? Did she enjoy the DP and all what she did? :D

And taken it very well indeed it seems 😃
20220525_191845.jpg
The look on her face says it all and the way she grab the bed sheets :lol: She really enjoyed it. :lol:
And she looks even hotter getting fucked with these sexy boots and stockings on. Going to be a sexy, wild one!

Lupino
Guru

Post by Lupino »

Well she wanted to get nasty as she said, and she got it 😈 Great to see her enjoying herself and having a good time in DP. Seems as though it is much easier for her now and she loves the hard style.

Sharpshooter
Guru

Post by Sharpshooter »

I hope there was some DATM too!

JohnWick
Guru

Post by JohnWick »

Lili is my dream girl. So yes I'm also very much looking forward to her XXXX. Always a pleasure to watch her in action. She has captured alot of hearts and is so amazing!

Kmconstantine
Guru

Post by Kmconstantine »

Well I think Lili is the most popular girl here nowdays and everyone is happy for her. May it continue and we hope she continues to make even more great scenes with Pierre.

Calypsoe
Guru

Post by Calypsoe »

Boots and stockings she get fucked with it on :lol: Perfect!

Corvinus
Padawan

Post by Corvinus »

Archer wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 8:05 pm

The look on her face says it all and the way she grab the bed sheets :lol: She really enjoyed it. :lol:
And she looks even hotter getting fucked with these sexy boots and stockings on. Going to be a sexy, wild one!
She love it like this. So much fun.

Donkeypunch
Guru

Post by Donkeypunch »

She's so hot. Getting nastier and nastier every time.

Kylema
Guru

Post by Kylema »

I recommend everyone to follow her twitter and sign up to her onlyfans. She just made her own private video for onlyfans. Vince Karter pounded the shit out of her. Sign up and enjoy.
https://twitter.com/CharmelleLili/statu ... fmfRA&s=19

Marcell
Padawan

Post by Marcell »

Kylema wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 10:11 am
I recommend everyone to follow her twitter and sign up to her onlyfans. She just made her own private video for onlyfans. Vince Karter pounded the shit out of her. Sign up and enjoy.
https://twitter.com/CharmelleLili/statu ... fmfRA&s=19
Yes she got it rough I can confirm. I'm not sure why Pierre don't work with Vince but he's a top fucker and he destroyed Lili properly. I hope her XXXX was just as nasty and she got it even rougher.