ROSE DELIGHT

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Norman
Guru

Re: ROSE DELIGHT

Post by Norman »

I`m sorry if this question been asked before.

Pierre, could you ask Rose if she agrees now for you to show the first sex part, that you had togheter with her, in her first casting?

Thanks

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

Norman wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 11:35 pm

Pierre, could you ask Rose if she agrees now for you to show the first sex part, that you had togheter with her, in her first casting?

Thanks
Part of her initial casting was missing because of a filming error (No batteries!) I know Pierre and Rose must have had a wonderful time because of their long relationship! So it is nothing to see which is too bad because I am sure it was an exquisite interview and introduction to the Woodman treatment.

Norman
Guru

Post by Norman »

daba52 wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 7:29 pm
Norman wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 11:35 pm

Thanks
Part of her initial casting was missing because of a filming error (No batteries!) I know Pierre and Rose must have had a wonderful time because of their long relationship! So it is nothing to see which is too bad because I am sure it was an exquisite interview and introduction to the Woodman treatment.
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:38 am
Thank you guys !!!
As Rose and me we are great friends, I do not desesperate that when she will be 35 or 40 she will not care too much about her first day and will said "ok Pierre do what you want".
I pray about it regulary ...

PW

JohanvonR
Guru

Post by JohanvonR »

Rose retired. Let’s be thankful for what she did, but be respectful for her choices. If she would be more visible on the internet, I guess she would not have stopped.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't know why I forgot answer here fro a while, sorry for that guys.

I have had a discussion with Rose last week for her birthday. She is not pregnant and still not a mom but for sure she wants it one day.
She has decided stop definitely this business and do a regular job she asked me not mention because nobody knows who she is in her actual place and we all know morons have nothing better to do than destroy people lives !!!

She is happy, and deserves respect to be still so kind and beautiful.
She is one of my best friends in this industry.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Beinhart
Guru

Post by Beinhart »

Yes, best wishes to lovely Rose.