LILI CHARMELLE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
mspm89
Guru

Re: LILI CHARMELLE

Post by mspm89 »

BTW, if you're annoyed by Alain's cap because it feels "unnatural", what about Pierre's now trademark spidershirt on at all scenes? You'd have to think the same. :lol:
Though between caps or shirts and wearing a condom, I much rather prefer the fabric over the latex. :twisted:

Kmconstantine
Guru

Post by Kmconstantine »

mspm89 wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:14 am
They're not from the same ethnicity (though I guess they both classify as "caucasians"), same country, or have the same skin tone or facial features but, as I mentioned before, I can't help but think of Anya Krey when I see Lili. It's like an aura, a sexual one. :lol:
I think their bodies are amazing and look similar but I don't think they look the same.

Pizzaro
Guru

Post by Pizzaro »

mspm89 wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:17 am
BTW, if you're annoyed by Alain's cap because it feels "unnatural", what about Pierre's now trademark spidershirt on at all scenes? You'd have to think the same. :lol:
Though between caps or shirts and wearing a condom, I much rather prefer the fabric over the latex. :twisted:
I think wearing a shirt is believable. Many people keep their shirt on sometimes having sex. But the cap while you lay in the bed....come on :lol:

Spielberg
Guru

Post by Spielberg »

Alain is a very unusual character. It is what it is I guess.

JohnWick
Guru

Post by JohnWick »

Atleast I saw him without the cap in a picture in a restaurant. He was wearing a beanie :lol: :lol: :lol:

SpermDonor
Guru

Post by SpermDonor »

Some people are just insecure about their bodies. Like that Eintracht guy. Everytime I mentioned dick sizes matters, he got angry :lol:
Maybe Alain don't like his head so he cover it :lol:

Kmconstantine
Guru

Post by Kmconstantine »

I think keep this thread about Lili. Really looking forward to what the future holds with her especially what Pierre has planned for her in April. I think she is going to be a superstar.

Raven77
Guru

Post by Raven77 »

Yes. Lets focus on Lili and her delicious :P pussy and ass.
Attachments
Lili.jpg

Vianeta
Padawan

Post by Vianeta »

Wow! It's the most gorgeous pussy and asshole. Makes me hungry now.

Raven77
Guru

Post by Raven77 »

Lili have an ass great to make a rimjob :D