LILI CHARMELLE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Raven77
Guru

Re: LILI CHARMELLE

Post by Raven77 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:59 am
There are gorgeous woment everywhere on earth, important is to find them !!! :!: :!: :!:

I am very impatient to meet again the delicious Lili and fuck her tight body properly !!! She is a great angel ...

PW
A nice XXX scene with her showcasing her beauty in Lingerie will be amazing. Then she can take on a group of guys. She's so exciting.

Malignant
Guru

Post by Malignant »

Even a 1 on 1 scene with Pierre and Lili will be fantastic. It's always great to see how it goes from 0-100 real fast. 1minute he and Lili are kissing and having very passionate moment and then it switch to fucking her hard and giving her orgasm to her almost passing out. It's really fun to watch their chemistry :lol:

Pizzaro
Guru

Post by Pizzaro »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:59 am

I am very impatient to meet again the delicious Lili and fuck her tight body properly !!! She is a great angel ...

PW
Can't wait to see all you will do with her. Many more perverse experiences I hope.

Spielberg
Guru

Post by Spielberg »

It has just dawned on me that she has not yet visited the Eiffel Tower(David Perry) maybe he can take her to squirtville :lol:

Raven77
Guru

Post by Raven77 »

David is the master at that but not every girl can do it. But it will be great if he can try and conquer it.

Uriel
Guru

Post by Uriel »

She liked everything except not so much the pee in her mouth. Maybe you can piss inside her ass and pussy next time. It will be interesting visual :D

G-string lover
Guru

Post by G-string lover »

Uriel wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:40 am
Maybe you can piss inside her ass and pussy next time. It will be interesting visual :D
I wonder if Pierre has done it before. I think it will be interesting and warm feeling if Pierre peed inside Lili's pussy. Very exciting idea.

Uriel
Guru

Post by Uriel »

I imagine it would be the most amazing feeling being inside Lili's tight warm hole and making it even hotter by filling her pussy with some warm lemonade😋

G-string lover
Guru

Post by G-string lover »

And after pee inside, immediately cum in her throat and make her taste😈

JohnWick
Guru

Post by JohnWick »

Sometimes the things people say here really frightens me :shock: