REBECCA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: REBECCA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I think Rebecca will appreciate your great post Ablersau. Thanks

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Crenk
Guru

Post by Crenk »

By the way correct June 2001 or June 2000 ?

Caleb
Guru

Post by Caleb »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:05 am

She stayed with me for a short period just after I broke up with Tania Russof.
I first have received the crazy Sunny Blue for a week-end in Paris and then Rebecca which was more calm and hyper sweet.
How did Rebecca end up staying with you? Did her relationship end with her BF at the time because he found out she cheated on him at the casting?
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:25 am
As you have seen in the video, I take time with my technic to prepare Rebecca for this first experience.
PW
but the anal prep was not shown? Why?
It is intimated that her anal prep was already done when she walks in the room with her white robe, but then soon as you walk in she says she wants to go to her room. If you prepped her ass already then obviously she knew what was going to happen next(fuck her ass after prep) but she said she wanted to go to her room and made it seem like she didm't want to be there. Was she acting....because immediately she decided to go ahead.

ikken20
Guru

Post by ikken20 »

How's Rebecca? i still love all her scenes and like to know how she is doing now.

Dickhead
Guru

Post by Dickhead »

Yes, me too. She is one of my all time favorite sweethearts on this site :) :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She is fine, still a top friend !!!
She enjoy her life still does dance at professionnal level and wait her children to be adult + Covid tto disappeared to be free to travel as she wants !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

ikken20
Guru

Post by ikken20 »

thanks, good to hear rebecca is doing well. She probably still has the beautiful body she had in the amazing scenes she was in from dancing. Too bad Rebecca never responds to this forum again. It was nice to hear from her herself how she was doing and to talk about her scenes from back in the day.

jamesbond427
Newb

Post by jamesbond427 »

@Pierre Woodman Any plans to make the rebecca casting available for purchase for non members? If you can't make it available for everyone, why not make it available for any member who is above a certain level (steel/bronze), irrespective of whether he is a subscriber or not? That way it will still be a member exclusive and you can make more money. It will also give people good incentive to buy credits and maintain their ranking.

Arbeiter
Padawan

Post by Arbeiter »

one of the hottest women and a fantastic casting...

it would be a dream to see this casting uncut i know it will never happen but that's what dreams are for....

Thanks for what I got to see.....

nice to hear she's doing well and they're still friends

Crenk
Guru

Post by Crenk »

Someone here told that on VHS casting was complete