KATTKA BELLICIMA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Kani
Padawan

Re: KATTKA BELLICIMA

Post by Kani »

so so .. but she has a nice pussy, it's a pity that she gets fucked... :mrgreen:

nosferatu
Guru

Post by nosferatu »

XXXX? :D

victoria3conf
Guru

Post by victoria3conf »

Chococuba wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:43 pm
And this is why I said stupid mindgames. If everyone knew what was coming they wouldn't have wasted their vote on this girl. Now whoever voted are all stupids :lol:
Pizzaro wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:55 pm
This is extremely disappointing to say the least. What was the point of this?
Exactly, if there was no action with this girl it would have been better to simply say it..

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Why should I say that ??? What is wrong here ??? You get a part of her interview FOR FREE and now the end of it for :
1 CREDIT !!!
So please keep your complain in your pocket, I don't like it ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

victoria3conf
Guru

Post by victoria3conf »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:59 am
Why should I say that ??? What is wrong here ??? You get a part of her interview FOR FREE and now the end of it for :
1 CREDIT !!!

PW
I think it would be a good idea to read the thread. I don't like how you are simply dismissing people's concerns. It was a valid criticism and It's not just me complaining. If you had simply just said, "No more with this girl" like you had for countless other girls, people wouldn't have voted for her or waited eagerly for her update. This fake hype only ends up disappointing people.

pieter
Guru

Post by pieter »

It's not the first time this happened.. I had to search deeply because I didn't remember her name, only remembered it was early days of this site and she was also Czech and extremely hot.

Her monthly exclusive (free) video had a teaser with her on the bed and Pierre ready to lick her to start the initiation. But that didn't go through either.

girls/velonka-johnson-t1754.html

Caleb
Guru

Post by Caleb »

Well it could be to create a hype but sometimes Pierre's responses are very vague and it can seem misleading which means members have to draw up their own conclusions whether something happened or not with a girl. This can be avoided if he is a little more transparent and less confusing.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

But did I said just ONCE since 13 years this site was launched, that a girl of the month is neccesary fucked at the end ???

NEVER!!!

And do I have to say what is coming because someone ask me to do this ???

NO !!! and there was various months when it was only a soft girl I put for free but this is the first time it makes a problem.
I feel I will need clean up this forum soon from various people not here to be girls fans but only submarines from the dark side and only posting shit to make troubles !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

slevinho
Guru

Post by slevinho »

You guys can't blame Pierre for your own hopes and wishes. He doesnt say the casting will be updated. I think you are all disappointed because there isnt more to show thats all

victoria3conf
Guru

Post by victoria3conf »

slevinho wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:25 pm
You guys can't blame Pierre for your own hopes and wishes. He doesnt say the casting will be updated. I think you are all disappointed because there isnt more to show thats all
Yeah sure it's the paying members fault and not Pierre's for reacting like this.. :lol:
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:59 am
1 CREDIT !!!

PW
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:22 pm
But did I said just ONCE since 13 years this site was launched, that a girl of the month is neccesary fucked at the end ???

NEVER!!!

And do I have to say what is coming because someone ask me to do this ???

NO !!! and there was various months when it was only a soft girl I put for free but this is the first time it makes a problem.
I feel I will need clean up this forum soon from various people not here to be girls fans but only submarines from the dark side and only posting shit to make troubles !!!

PW
So I guess we'll just swim back to the dark side or whatever that means! :lol: