ALICE MAZE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
ALICE MAZE
Padawan

Re: Alice Maze qui veut de la bite au cul et plus ...

Post by ALICE MAZE »

Archer wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:45 am
Alice likes pain for pleasure. So spank her ass until it leaves marks and she cannot sit on her it anymore. Slap and pinch her nipples. Suck and bite it until it pains with pleasure.Bang her ass until she screams her lungs out and asks for more dicks in her ass. Pull her hair until she begs to get fucked even harder and starts to cry in pure ecstatcy. She will love the painful orgasms. Make her squirt like she's having a seizure she won't remember her name :lol:
What a wonderful and very intense program. I really love it. :P

I want to feel submissive, exhausted by hard anal fucking, covered in drool of my deepthroat, with the swollen and sensitive nipples from being tortured, cum flowing from my pussy down my legs and, although my asshole hurts from having been stuffed multiple times, still having to give my ass to satisfy a last man. Pain, maybe a little bit crying, but for a maximum of pleasure... I am completely excited... :lol:

It will be an amazing and wonderful shooting.

Biz. Alice.

ALICE MAZE
Padawan

Post by ALICE MAZE »

Le plus difficile sera d'aller faire un petit resto après le tournage... Après un tel traitement à mes fesses et mon cul, rester assise pendant tout le repas risque d'être vraiment compliqué :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bonne nuit.
Alice.

Archer
Guru

Post by Archer »

Lionel wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:14 pm
Alice is one of those insatiable adventurous sluts who no real male should ever pass on. I was lucky enough to meet similar profiles and it's always the best fucking sex. Intensity, nastiness... and awesome tits.
Yes you will be a good obedient slut and who knows... maybe Pierre will show you his romantic side and take you to a nice restaurant, and after eat he will take you inside the restaurant rest room and fuck your ass inside. He has done it before. So there will be other people accidenatally coming to toilet and shocked to see you getting fucked but you will enjoy this situation people
watching you in public. Very risky but horny scenario for dessert.

ALICE MAZE
Padawan

Post by ALICE MAZE »

Archer wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:20 am
Lionel wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:14 pm
Alice is one of those insatiable adventurous sluts who no real male should ever pass on. I was lucky enough to meet similar profiles and it's always the best fucking sex. Intensity, nastiness... and awesome tits.
Yes you will be a good obedient slut and who knows... maybe Pierre will show you his romantic side and take you to a nice restaurant, and after eat he will take you inside the restaurant rest room and fuck your ass inside. He has done it before. So there will be other people accidenatally coming to toilet and shocked to see you getting fucked but you will enjoy this situation people
watching you in public. Very risky but horny scenario for dessert.
So romantic... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Exactly as i like ;)

Alice.

Archer
Guru

Post by Archer »

What about romantic candles and the wax. You will like this stuff? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
20211124_133144.jpg
20211124_133125.jpg
20211124_133036.jpg
20211124_133036.jpg (16.39 KiB) Viewed 1165 times

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I always learned it's not good to play with fire !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Archer
Guru

Post by Archer »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:40 pm
I always learned it's not good to play with fire !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
Tell that to her...
Attachments
Ass on fire.mp4
(6.88 MiB) Downloaded 214 times

ALICE MAZE
Padawan

Post by ALICE MAZE »

Archer wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:33 am
What about romantic candles and the wax. You will like this stuff? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Very nice and interesting... above all to be tied up :P
But it's even better to be submissive to four or five excited men who want to roughly fuck my ass and force me in deepthroat as long as they want :D

Alice.

bibijones
Guru

Post by bibijones »

Alice,

Qu'est ce que tu n'as pas encore fait et que tu souhaiterais que Pierre et son équipe te fasses ?

ça serait quoi pour toi le plus?

Archer
Guru

Post by Archer »

I think she want this.
Attachments
images.jpeg-346.jpg
images.jpeg-345.jpg
images.jpeg-345.jpg (4.65 KiB) Viewed 800 times
images.jpeg-338.jpg