NENSI FOX - WUNF 345

Discover Wakeupnfuck Girls, ask and comment everything about their scenes directly to Pierre Woodman.
admin

NENSI FOX - WUNF 345

Post by admin »

victoria3conf
Guru

Re: NENSI FOX - WUNF 345

Post by victoria3conf »

Girl is beautiful but frankly without PW it's just like any other passionless scene.. Sorry, just my opinion :oops:

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

I accept your opinion but I don`t share it because this scene is very intimate and personal, 100% authentic - like nice Sunday morning sex. I see and feel a lot of passion. It's no destruction, right, but if you would have average morning sex like this here you are a lucky man.

I did enjoy a lot and could feel the real authentic situation.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks balou !!!

I was supposed be in but I was a bit tired and found out both like each others a lot before the shoot already. So I decided to do a reverse situation as I did in Russia long time ago also in WUNF.
I think as Balou said, we can feel it's not just a sex scene but a true intense and passionate sex between a man and a women !!!
I really enjoyed film that ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

victoria3conf
Guru

Post by victoria3conf »

balou wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:43 am
It's no destruction, right, but if you would have average morning sex like this here you are a lucky man.
Sorry I prefer the exceptional scene to the average one! :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't think it's a simple average scene !!!
There is "something" between those two and anyone can feel it. I love film that kind of situation when the water is boiled and it's in my screen !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Raven77
Guru

Post by Raven77 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:02 am
I don't think it's a simple average scene !!!
There is "something" between those two and anyone can feel it. I love film that kind of situation when the water is boiled and it's in my screen !!!

PW
I hope no cat fight between her and Tifanny Leiddi. Isn't she his GF

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No Tiffany is engaged to Ricky Mancini not Alex Romero who is with Candie Lucciani !!!

PW