NENSI FOX - WUNF 345

Discover Wakeupnfuck Girls, ask and comment everything about their scenes directly to pierre woodman.
admin

NENSI FOX - WUNF 345

Post by admin »

victoria3conf
Guru

Re: NENSI FOX - WUNF 345

Post by victoria3conf »

Girl is beautiful but frankly without PW it's just like any other passionless scene.. Sorry, just my opinion :oops:

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

I accept your opinion but I don`t share it because this scene is very intimate and personal, 100% authentic - like nice Sunday morning sex. I see and feel a lot of passion. It's no destruction, right, but if you would have average morning sex like this here you are a lucky man.

I did enjoy a lot and could feel the real authentic situation.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks balou !!!

I was supposed be in but I was a bit tired and found out both like each others a lot before the shoot already. So I decided to do a reverse situation as I did in Russia long time ago also in WUNF.
I think as Balou said, we can feel it's not just a sex scene but a true intense and passionate sex between a man and a women !!!
I really enjoyed film that ...

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

victoria3conf
Guru

Post by victoria3conf »

balou wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:43 am
It's no destruction, right, but if you would have average morning sex like this here you are a lucky man.
Sorry I prefer the exceptional scene to the average one! :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't think it's a simple average scene !!!
There is "something" between those two and anyone can feel it. I love film that kind of situation when the water is boiled and it's in my screen !!!

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

Raven77
Padawan

Post by Raven77 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:02 am
I don't think it's a simple average scene !!!
There is "something" between those two and anyone can feel it. I love film that kind of situation when the water is boiled and it's in my screen !!!

PW
I hope no cat fight between her and Tifanny Leiddi. Isn't she his GF

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No Tiffany is engaged to Ricky Mancini not Alex Romero who is with Candie Lucciani !!!

PW