SILVIA SIN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: SILVIA SIN

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Here it looks like she had nose job
I don't think she had but as I didn't know her before ... I think I just had fucked up a bit with photoshop ...
I have took off the casting one and give you another image made the next morning in pyjama ahahahah
She was supposed do a WakeUpNFuck but as another girl I had there was tested Covid positive, I cancelled the shooting and Silvia went back home. But she will come back soon ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Raven77
Guru

Post by Raven77 »

Something definitely changed with her face. 1st picture she's so pretty. Now she's looking like a different girl.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

let me put her casting online tonight and then we will see ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Orgazmo
Guru

Post by Orgazmo »

Maybe she lost weight when she retired. But her breasts are phenomenal almost like Stella Cardo but not quite as big :P

Caleb
Guru

Post by Caleb »

She still looks nice and if she do sex it will be even more amazing casting because she was soft model :o

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Guy I have been obliged censure a bit some post !!!
Silvia is a great person, full of kindness, an incredible fucker and what will she thinks now if she read this topic here after her first sex on camera, why some comments are mean !!!
It makes me upset really ... same level of wickedness like on the circus forum !!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

PW

Zegerman
Guru

Post by Zegerman »

You can see in her posture that she modeled soft - very elegant and very feminine. She seems to be well in and with her body and that emanates an attractiveness which is rare.
She's definitely a change from the typical woman we see here :)
And yes, great breasts :)

Dickhead
Guru

Post by Dickhead »

OMG, this is exactly my type of girl. Thank you soooooooooooooo much Pierre for bringen her. I like her character a lot (And her Body too, of course :D :D ).

Please do not let us wait for too Long Pierre.

Thanks

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

Great exciting girl - and it seems she got the "menu du chef" ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Here I recognize the true members of this site, happy for what they get and respectful !!! :P :P :P

PW