JIA LISSA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
XmanX
Padawan

Re: JIA LISSA

Post by XmanX »

Nothing about you personaly, it was a "general" warning for ALL people but anyway it's a bit too late and I must say bravo to the "fake" people having said they watch the scene as it's not even online yet !!!
Pierre, you're not stupid to pretend not knowing who is behind this company and that sometimes you can watch entire scenes for FREE on xxxxxxx even before they are on the official site. We all know what that means but I don't want to be banned here so I close my mouth.
I'm not a fake member, I'm your fan and I'm just saying this scene is not anal but just the top of a cock that goes back and forth at the entrance of Jia's ass. I hope it's still possible be able to say that here !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I try be cool my best here but often I feel the buzz is made with other intentions than positives ones !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

Well I really dont understand this girl's success!
I tried to watch some of her videos.
She is not very tall, she doesnt have long legs.
She doesnt have breasts at all.
Yes, she has a pretty face and a little round ass, but thats all. Thats not enough...
I dont like her voice which sounds very false, like a spoiled little girl. And we could easily guess her face is very fake, the high part doesnt send the same message than the low part of the face, the face of a liar who likes to play with people.
She seems to think everytime she is the seven world wonder and believes she is so much beautiful. A lot of girls are much more beautiful because they are also not proud of themselves like her. Leanne Lace is much more beautiful than this babe and much more sensitive, humble and not proud of herself.
And in sex action, she doesnt seem to be at any moment in the action, except maybe in blowjobs. All her scenes are completely boring.
She is not a good performer. And not even a good actress, when she begins mechanically to say "omg" at every penetration, it sounds so false and artificial.
Well, her success remains a complete mystery for me. And I think it will always remain like this.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

For me she is pretty and I love her body !!!
I just agree with you about the over play and already told her in past ...

But taste are taste and about Leanne lane, yes it's obvious when she takes a dick inside her, she just show her real feelings !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

TrackJunkie
Padawan

Post by TrackJunkie »

Christian Clay puts me to sleep, all his scenes are boring, they should have hired Pierre to take Jia's ass :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kmconstantine
Guru

Post by Kmconstantine »

About Jia, I do think she is very pretty and nice ass also, but I already said she is very vanilla in her scenes. Julia and her team have a specific way of directing especially with girls doing dirty talk and sometimes you can tell the scene is not very authentic with the way the girl moans and how she over reacts. But it's their style and all part of being the "actress" and we know that Jia is an amazing actress because she is the expert at tease :lol: :lol: :lol:

Orgazmo
Guru

Post by Orgazmo »

I don't want to advertise but I strongly suggest to see the trailer of Jia's showcase. A visual spectacle. There is a scene with Manuel Ferrara and Sonya Blaze. You guys will change your mind about her not being a good performer. The new girl Sonya Blaze will blow your fucking mind also. So I think you guys are wrong about Jia. Unless less there's something wrong with my eyes. I don't know what you guys are talking about. Ok she is acting too much but she is still a good performer.

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

@Orgazmo : you are joking? you are serious?
Jia is a very bad performer, her award is completely a joke, she just does a few interracial scenes and we could easily watch she doesnt feel anything and overplays everytime...
And even you, you said that : "Personally I don't think Jia is special either. Good at teasing but boring at sex."

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:42 pm

But taste are taste and about Leanne lace, yes it's obvious when she takes a dick inside her, she just show her real feelings !!!

PW
Yes, Pierre and I really appreciate that we could really feel Leanne's true emotions...she really lives the experience...it is very moving...

razorblade1993
Guru

Post by razorblade1993 »

Kmconstantine wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:03 am
About Jia, I do think she is very pretty and nice ass also, but I already said she is very vanilla in her scenes. Julia and her team have a specific way of directing especially with girls doing dirty talk and sometimes you can tell the scene is not very authentic with the way the girl moans and how she over reacts. But it's their style and all part of being the "actress" and we know that Jia is an amazing actress because she is the expert at tease :lol: :lol: :lol:
Anyways non of it will matter ! She is planning to retire now! I guess the anal scene dint go that well ! Pierre was right! She doesnt plan to do anal or any other hardcore scene!she is terrified

Orgazmo
Guru

Post by Orgazmo »

Valmont wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:31 pm
@Orgazmo : you are joking? you are serious?
Jia is a very bad performer, her award is completely a joke, she just does a few interracial scenes and we could easily watch she doesnt feel anything and overplays everytime...
And even you, you said that : "Personally I don't think Jia is special either. Good at teasing but boring at sex.
Well yes I said that but I could say the same for Alexis and this debate will carry on :x :lol: :x
I think Jia needed a dick in her ass to see her perform better :lol: