JIA LISSA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
razorblade1993
Guru

Re: JIA LISSA

Post by razorblade1993 »

Its her bday today!

micky143
Padawan

Post by micky143 »

So what Pierre said is absolutely true she is next on tushy with Christian clay

Theron
Padawan

Post by Theron »

How are you knowing she is next?

micky143
Padawan

Post by micky143 »

Vixen studio is going to release Jia lissa bundle for different productions same time and they set timer for all at same time and title as Jia lissa 1 for vixen ,2 for blacked and 4th for tushy it's true no rumours Pierre said true but people make Pierre confused and need to recheck it with thier rumours

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes I was right and I could say why it was supposed be "not told" too early but I am very tired of all humans stupidity and prefer focus on my work !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Leslie Kaws
Padawan

Post by Leslie Kaws »

eheeheheheheheheheheh you were right they did it but again and again the same tipfucker CC unable to make a real anal scene !
Better to see YOU pierre for balls deep action and true anal sex on girls ! JMHP

It's not a finale it's an intro ! Finale can be only here I think and i'll say FINALY !
Attachments
41d826fe251b4034946.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It will never happen with me.
Next one ( if there is ) will be probably Rocco ...
It's just business, do not expect any "feelings" intention anywhere. I have understood that long time ago already but as often wanted trust inside me there was a part of truth in the way people can behave but I was wrong ...
again the same tipfucker CC
I haven't seen it so I can't say anything but about other scenes he did and I saw it's not his fault, his dick is not made for anal sex and it's him they use most of the time for that ... It's their mistake not his !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

razorblade1993
Guru

Post by razorblade1993 »

Leslie Kaws wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:56 am
eheeheheheheheheheheh you were right they did it but again and again the same tipfucker CC unable to make a real anal scene !
Better to see YOU pierre for balls deep action and true anal sex on girls ! JMHP

It's not a finale it's an intro ! Finale can be only here I think and i'll say FINALY !
If this isnt balls deep! Then god knows what is!
Attachments
4EC4B657-EA46-4119-8FF6-FDF9DF472274.png

TomRiddle
Padawan

Post by TomRiddle »

Well that isn't balls deep. But I am not going to lie, her ass is phenomenal and alot of her fans will enjoy her first anal even if it is with a tip fucker :lol: I womder what her italian BF thinks about this.

Ian
Padawan

Post by Ian »

A shame ! no more to say