VIOLA BAILEY'S

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: VIOLA BAILEY'S

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

A piece of cake. :D
I wish you could have tasted it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

Me too. :P

Esqueleto
Newb

Post by Esqueleto »

Master, I know your decision not to show more Viola is irrevocable, but I wonder why.
I would like understand.
It's your decision? Is it from Viola?
If you already showed this erotic side of her, and you won with it, why not finish showing what is left and win more?
If she wanted to end this, leave it behind and move on with her life, why not end it all and win more as well?
In practice, this is a business for you. If you win friends, is better. But there is no entrepreneur who mixes business and friendship without losing something along the way.
I can understand if she asked you no more. But, that you decided to kill the goose of golden eggs, having more eggs is still strange.
I hope I don't bother with my questions.
PD: My English has not improved.
PD2: My first question is no answered yet.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

My answer was include in your question !!!
I know your decision not to show more Viola is irrevocable
So no need push more ...
I hope I don't bother with my questions.
You do as I answered already many time about this ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Esqueleto
Newb

Post by Esqueleto »

I know is a hard situación, but try to understand. Everyone here is fallin in love with Viola.
Everyone want more.
You are the only with the key for that.
Don't be angry.
It's My first and last time writing here.
I just want to know.

El Major
Guru

Post by El Major »

What is so hard to understand? Everyone wants more of girls like Viola but if Pierre says it cant be done it cant be done.

Your selfish advise to Pierre that he should be breaking his trust and friendship with Viola, or any girl for that matter, just so you can see a couple more scenes with her is probably the least likely thing thats gonna happen here....

There are probaly a lot of things Pierre really wish he could have published but never will even if he could make a few more euros...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Absolutely !!! I am a correct man whatever some idiots try to make believe to the world, I am clear in my heart and keep my words ...
I have huge respect for Viola and she knows that, reason why we are still friends !!!

PW

Durex88
Guru

Post by Durex88 »

We have I think enough to see on this site from Viola and we should respect her. Instead I put some fresh Photos from the most special woman here.
Attachments
5D221011-DC64-4FDC-B1C3-C304EA6F484E.jpeg
C1196786-8C63-4D6D-9177-BF351C29B1E1.jpeg
12D3FF77-8C2D-43DA-B1A4-76E255D71852.jpeg

Valetorio
Padawan

Post by Valetorio »

I want ask Pierre few questions about Viola and be appreciate of response.

1. Viola is sweet and loyal girl and not want sex with any guy only bf but in casting she cheated. How it happen and what make her take this decision to cheat bf? She not tell her bf?

2. Did Viola expect see her bf when the blowbang happen? She was surprised and his face weird and then he go outside.He upset to see her do it? or because he was not allowed to watch because not comfortable? Viola still make the blowjobs when bf leave!

3. When come the decision for her bf to allow Viola have sex with other men? 1st she was not allowed because she love bf but then Viola did blowbang and then have sex even with David Perry so her bf agreed? How did bf feel about this and when come this change of heart?

Karmafan
Guru

Post by Karmafan »

The answer to your questions is probably somewhere in this thread already.