VIOLA BAILEY'S

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
AlexVek
Padawan

Re: VIOLA BAILEY'S

Post by AlexVek »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:11 am
did you ever had sex with her off camera? How do you handle situations like that with your current partner?
I think answer is simple and obvious ...
My wife and me are together since 19 years now and never any cloud in our relation, never even a single fight because Sophie knows my heart is for her until my death and it's only what she cares about.
I feel same for her, as I have understood long ago a shower can clean up the sex act between two humans but nothing else than a new love can wash a heart from a previous love story.
It's why jealousy is just a weak and stupid feeling, bringing only disaster between two people ...

PW
One moment I hoped to see was her second time with u, because she said that she likes how u were strong with her and u replied with I can do stronger if we had a second time or something like that, and I kinda think it was in Paris when u took some pics for her naked on bed and posted it here, and it was her second time visiting u I think. so yeah that scene would be glorious.

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

I decide my first message on Woodman forum will be on Viola Bailey's thread. So beautiful and cheerful young woman, a true gift of nature, I hope one day she'll come back to us. :)

Durex88
Guru

Post by Durex88 »

Nobody on this site catched my heart so fast... Our lovely Viola ♥️
Attachments
Screenshot_20210518_074916.jpg
Screenshot_20210518_074813.jpg

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

Pure perfection.

Black Devil
Padawan

Post by Black Devil »

I dream so much to touch her breast at least once in my life!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes I can tell you it's unforgetable !!!

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

I'm sure one day Pierre wil touch those lovely latvian breast once again and we're all going to enjoy. :P

AlexVek
Padawan

Post by AlexVek »

Blarit wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 10:01 am
I'm sure one day Pierre wil touch those lovely latvian breast once again and we're all going to enjoy. :P
keep dreaming, what we got was special but don't think we will ever get more of Viola

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

Never say never.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes it's the old adage but honestly I don't think she will come back one day !!!

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!