MARIA WARS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Manu83
Guru

Re: MARIA WARS

Post by Manu83 »

Not continue? :( :( :(
She looks open for your anal treatment.
Regards

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

New version of Nekane.

lagaffe
Guru

Post by lagaffe »

Elle t'a laissé un joli témoignage sur Twitter quand même!

Capture d’écran 2021-07-17 à 17.40.09.png

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oui elle est vraiment trop gentille cette poupée et elle m'a fait jouir trois fois !!!

I like Maria a lot. After the casting I made all very good for her too because she really deserved it and thought it was enough but something great happened again ... ;) ;) ;)

Lunch-at-Pomod'oro.jpg

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

She's a real stunner.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes and I'm so happy she decided to follow the widsom road, which means like Adria Rae and few others she did not care about the money she will get, important for her was not having pain and be able have a descent first anal that she could remember as a good moment !!!
It's exactly what's happened, she enjoyed and to thanks me made her first rimjob ( fantastic one ) and she got also her first squirt at the end. I must said on top she is a top sucker able to deep throat me at perfection ...
She is happy, I am happy and also she was surprised by the money I gave her, because I love girls like Maria, honest and having a huge heart ( + a marvelous ass :D :D :D ) !!!

Maria-Wars-first-anal-sex.jpg

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

Wisdom and honesty always pays off.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

In present case yes !!! many girls are just focus on money and don't care to walk like a duck for 2 weeks after been destroyed by huge cocks until they got "THE MONEY" !!!
What said Maria today to explain her decision was cool but I will never forget when Adria Rae finally refused the 10 000 $ offered by Greg Lansky and told me " I don't care this money I do it in a week with my pussy so why should I get huge painful dicks in my ass ? And anyway in future if you teach me to love anal, I will train after you and take this money from them anyway !!!"
She was so smart because it's exactly what's happened at the end, first anal and DP with me and later she got the jackpot with others but after having learned from my small "winnie" !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sure it will be the same with Maria Wars !!!

PW

Durex88
Guru

Post by Durex88 »

I’ll be honest. I’m a middle european guy and I prefer usually girls from this part of Europe. BUT THIS SPANISH SUNSHINE IS SOMETHING SPECIAL. Amazing angel with good spirit. Big thank you to Maria and to you. I’m looking forward to this casting.

About the money part I must say, when I were in your situation the girls who are not into money like Maria or Barby they’ve would automatically get more then they should get at the end.

occidental
Guru

Post by occidental »

Pierre , Maria a encore envie de se faire bouffer ou fourrer son petit Sabayon :lol:
Attachments
E6jHB7IUcAQkw5E.jpg