MARIA WARS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: MARIA WARS

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

The CX with first anal of Maria and after will be Eden ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Sherlok
Guru

Post by Sherlok »

Maria-Wars-first-anal-sex.jpg
Maria-Wars-first-anal-sex.jpg (27 KiB) Viewed 1662 times
Good news !!
Interesting to see that she is a great sucker, capable of deepthroating to perfection ... :D :D :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Sorry guys I did a mistake ... Marquize des Anges is next tonight and then next CX is Maria Wars !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

pieter
Guru

Post by pieter »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:56 pm
Sorry guys I did a mistake ... Marquize des Anges is next tonight and then next CX is Maria Wars !!!

PW
So the CX update schedule is:
- Marquize des Anges
- Maria Wars
- Eden Ivy
- Lanne Barthelemy (since she is next on the May vote backlog)?

Fernando Carvalho
Guru

Post by Fernando Carvalho »

I agree. Pierre should do something about the backlog, including Lanne Barthelemy. It shouldn't take too long. We can sympathize with you but you should also keep an eye on our expectations.

JohnWick
Guru

Post by JohnWick »

Fernando Carvalho wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:56 am
I agree. Pierre should do something about the backlog, including Lanne Barthelemy. It shouldn't take too long. We can sympathize with you but you should also keep an eye on our expectations.
To be fair there are maybe hundreds of girls that still need to be updated and understandable it's not easy to manage it but the girls who was already promised should come first. There are some from years back which was promised but maybe he forget about it. Those should come before the new ones.

Fernando Carvalho
Guru

Post by Fernando Carvalho »

Yeah, if they are not already promised, I think everyone knows that we should patiently wait for them, even if it means ... YEARS. As always.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

C'est la vie !!!
Our world is made only of expectations ... at least with me they get to be true one day !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

Well at least pieter reacted today! He is the one who follows really...Congratulations!
I was a little worried because nobody reacted yesterday when Pierre announced that Marquize would replace Maria...

So now we know the calendar for the next weeks : Maria, Eden and maybe Lanne...

For the moment, there are left:

- Rubi Rizzo : update or presale
- Almost all the winners of August vote are updated : Braza, Morticia and Marquize...there is only Victoria Velvet left...
- From the May vote, there are still Lanne Barthelemy, Nikky Waine and Suzy Rainbow, for the CX.
And also for the xxx, Joleyn Burst and Nisha.

Pizzaro
Guru

Post by Pizzaro »

Valmont wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:58 pm
Well at least pieter reacted today! He is the one who follows really...Congratulations!
I was a little worried because nobody reacted yesterday when Pierre announced that Marquize would replace Maria...

So now we know the calendar for the next weeks : Maria, Eden and maybe Lanne...

For the moment, there are left:

- Rubi Rizzo : update or presale
- Almost all the winners of August vote are updated : Braza, Morticia and Marquize...there is only Victoria Velvet left...
- From the May vote, there are still Lanne Barthelemy, Nikky Waine and Suzy Rainbow, for the CX.
And also for the xxx, Joleyn Burst and Nisha.
I pray for Suzi Rainbow. If she not get the update I change to atheist :lol: